White girls thinking there hood unappreciation

i actually like it. especially the one's that go after the brothas
pimp.gif

*they're

and whats worse, those or the "whitewashed" (a term i learned in cali) black guy?

they both blow(irritate) me but white girls who overdo it are the worst

i knew a "whitewashed" black chick from chicago from school last year. always actin like she was white and blonde, scared to be seen with other blackppl, talkin bout her tan all the time....

So, if I made a thread called "Black girls trying to be proper and sophisticated.... Unappreciation"............

What would the reaction be?

Originally Posted by fearthenut

So, if I made a thread called "Black girls trying to be proper and sophisticated.... Unappreciation"............

only one way to find out...

i know a lot of super hood white girls. there is such a thing... it doesnt matter the skin color. people are products of their environments (not always butsometimes, especially young people)

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

are you !%!%%%+ ******ed?
roll.gif

I mean honestly though....What the hells up with that? Everyone knows that white girls shouldn't try and act hood and black girls shouldn't try and actlike something their not....it's an honest question.

My friend Mr. OP just raised half of the discussion, I'm merely bringing up the other.

Thoughts?

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

are you !%!%%%+ ******ed?
roll.gif

I mean honestly though....What the hells up with that? Everyone knows that white girls shouldn't try and act hood and black girls shouldn't try and act like something their not....it's an honest question.

My friend Mr. OP just raised half of the discussion, I'm merely bringing up the other.

Thoughts?
indifferent.gif

white girls shouldnt try to act like they are from the hood. when most of them aren't and most of the time are just switching up their tones cause they arenear black people

i don't see whats wrong with black women talking eloquently, no matter where they are from

Back
Top Bottom