White Guy + Flat Brim Fitted = ? What do you think NT

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

black guy + oversized, flat brimmed fitted...is that ok?
what kind of thread is this...what does race have to do with the way you wear your hat?
-sf77

Because I'm a white dude and in my town not alot of white guys wear fitteds unless they are some kind of wannabe gangsters. I didn't mean for thequestion to be racist or something. lots of haters
smh.gif

i wear em, not a lot though cuz my head is kinda stuck in between two sizes...i usually wear it backwards when i do...no crooked #%$%.

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

Originally Posted by sonunox34

I'm white and I've decided it looks ******ed unless the hat is straight forward or straight back. Cocking anything to the side just makes you look like one of these dudes

2l9phtz.jpg
laugh.gif
Why dude got ninja weapons, though?

To kill you with............................ If he wanted to of course!

This is how white dudes should wear a fitted, imo.

281g2ol.jpg

If you rock the flat brim, depending on how you dress overall, you run the risk of looking like one of "those" white guys. And does anyone reallywant to look like one of "those" white guys? (besides of course, the white guys that already DO, and dont realize it)

went to the local mall the other day for the first time in like 3 years (since I graduated HS) and it was packed full of white high school dudes wearingabercrombie gear and cocked fitted hats. They all thought they were tough guys from the way they were interacting with there friends. It was actually a funnysight to see. I felt "old"
ohwell.gif

You should wear w/e you want, but sometimes it does seem funny looking at a white dude with a cocked fitted trying to be a Hollister homemade version of T.I.

-The Juice

Only if it doesn't look like you're trying to be a gangsta, then its cool. I got no problem with it. More likely than not though, it doesn't lookthat good. To each is own fam.

Originally Posted by mrkennedy

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

black guy + oversized, flat brimmed fitted...is that ok?
what kind of thread is this...what does race have to do with the way you wear your hat?
-sf77

Because I'm a white dude and in my town not alot of white guys wear fitteds unless they are some kind of wannabe gangsters. I didn't mean for the question to be racist or something. lots of haters
smh.gif

do you captain.

i'm white and i wear em with a very slight bend. just how i like to wear my hats, i suggest you do the same.. (not the slight bend but wearing your hatshow you want).

I'm white, not going for the "thug or skater" look, and wear mine with a straight brim. Looks weird to me with a crooked brim, I'm notplaying baseball.

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

Nothing wrong with rocking a fitted.
Fitteds do not make you look ghetto.
smile.gif
all though it is more common in urban culture...its not aghetto/hood thing, theres dudes in the hood who wear abercombie and hollister sooo i goes both ways lol *pause*

(i kno some of ya'll are asking what hood...dont front lol)

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Dumb question, but it looks ******ed whether you're black, white or whatever.

word, cant believe I used to wear my new eras like that, gotta go mature status and curve that #%+%
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom