WHITE MEN CAN'T JUMP

another question... can they ship? like from one Nike Park to another? lol.. i'd really like a pair but i'm not from manila

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

another question... can they ship? like from one Nike Park to another? lol.. i'd really like a pair but i'm not from manila

it's case to case basis, for GR, there shouldn't be a problem. For QS and Limited releases, you need to asked the Nike Park local store manager in yourarea to talk to the Manager of the other store where your target shoe will originate. You need to shoulder the shipping fee, it should be around 300pesos ifboth Managers have agreed with the arrangement.

In this case Nico I would say no. I suggest you ask help from Manila NT'ers.

There's gonna be enough for everyone.

If they get there early.

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

it's case to case basis, for GR, there shouldn't be a problem. For QS and Limited releases, you need to asked the Nike Park local store manager in your area to talk to the Manager of the other store where your target shoe will originate. You need to shoulder the shipping fee, it should be around 300pesos if both Managers have agreed with the arrangement.
Oh wow..i didn't know this was possible..
smile.gif

just copped 2 pairs size 10 & 10.5 of sydney deane , 26 pairs of sydney deane & 25 pairs of billy hoyle only available.

hyperize "sidney deane" it comes with oridinary nike orange box but the quantity of this design and color is limited only to 26 pairs here inphilippines.

hey sorry,this is off topic....did the nike mvpuppets t-shirts come out in the phils?..please lemme know,thanks..

who's played with the hyperize? how's the performance compared to hyperdunks or zkivs?

Back
Top Bottom