White/Metallic Silver-Anthracite xx3

have anybody heard or seen pics of this colorway it is suppose to come out this month

I may have to pass on these and just wait for the the motorsports. But maybe pics will change all that.

It got scrapped. Here is the update for XX3s in the near future that was edited by GSM:

Remove
06/2008 Air Jordan XX3
White/Metallic Silver-Anthracite
$185

Adjust
07/12/2008 Air Jordan XX3 Low
323405-161 White/Varsity Red-Black

07/12/2008 Air Jordan XX3 Low
323405-141 White/Midnight Navy-Silver

Would have been a cool shoe because I personally think the anthracite 8s were nice and I can only imagine the 23s would look even better.

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

Question mark in the title please, yes they are supposedly scrapped.
This should be a bannable offense. I can't understand why this happens to often... it's common sense.

^^^chill. Its dudes 6th post. Read the rules and edit your thread my dude. Damn I really wanted these.

Originally Posted by Blue0230

This should be a bannable offense. I can't understand why this happens to often... it's common sense.

not that serious my dude...

i kno they were scrapped but i kno there has been people that have seen these so could those people explain how they looked so we could have an idea of howthey looked

i came in here looking for pics.................of a scrapped shoe. ? in the title next time

Originally Posted by cambballin88

Dude is a newbie to NT, but not to life. Everyone over the age of 5, ends a question with a question mark right?

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by cambballin88

Dude is a newbie to NT, but not to life. Everyone over the age of 5, ends a question with a question mark right?

Yeah, im tired of nters pump faking

That sucks. I was looking forward to these. But i think the closest we'll get is the wht/navy-silver xx3 lows. They're on my list to cop.

Back
Top Bottom