White/Red Air Jordan XX3 Detailed Shots from kixandthecity

"the colorway had been scrapped" ... Imagine if these XX3's had gone to prototype status, how could that even crosstheir minds to scrap this colorway ???

These look SHARP !

pretty sure it's a qs or limited release. I heard they might even be selling at 230... not confirmed though.

Originally Posted by firenflames

Only complaint..

exactly, shoe seems a bit top heavy with the white collar. still might cop though...
laugh.gif

what is the "official" colorway of this pair? the red seems to be of different shade than the usual red/varsity red. looks more like a metallicmaroon.

Definite cop..it looks like these will not b as limited as i thought..they showed up in the gameplan in my champs..so i'm hopin to cop for a discount..theweek after the package..

Originally Posted by DOMO usagi

When the "Titanium" Air Jordan XX3 first hit retail, it brought with it a potential glimpse into the future of the Air Jordan XX3. As the lucky "Titanium" owners got home and placed the Air Jordan XX3 in their DVD Player, they were not only given a detailed look into the design process behind the XX3, but also, a sneak preview of the "Old Love" White/Red Air Jordan XX3. The colorway immediately created ripples throughout the Internet sneaker world. Word has it that at the time that everyone first saw the "Old Love" White/Red Air Jordan XX3 on the AJ XX3 DVD, the colorway actually had been scrapped, but due to the resounding reaction that the sneaker received, it was resurrected and put into production.

According to Gentry Humphrey, the White/Red Air Jordan XX3 was designed to represent Michael Jordan's "Old Love", the Chicago Bulls. MJ could have easily worn the White tumbled leather, White MJ stitching, and sparkling Red TPU midsole XX3 on the court on the way to his 7th championship. Later this year, Jordan Brand is set to release a "New Love" Air Jordan XX3 in the colorway of MJ's Motorsports' team uniform.

So the motorsports XX3 is most likely going to come out and not be as limited as the titamiums? I really hope so bc I really love how those XX3s look--ilike black and blue on shoes

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Only complaint..

exactly, shoe seems a bit top heavy with the white collar. still might cop though...
laugh.gif
I dont know ... I love the colorway but for me its to much white ... I feel that its just missing something . Have to wait to see in person befor I cop.

have every XX3 so far...this one is super boring to me......gonna pass....wanted to get all the XX3s....but I'm just not feeling SO much white....shouldhave included red stitching!

Only complaint..

I originally thought that too. However, after seeing Joe Johnson's time and time again, I changed my view.

I'm actually glad these XX3s just have the red on the midsoles and the red stitching to match. It makes it look cleaner.

Only complaint..

i was thinking the same thing. i think jordan is just going with a smoother/cleaner look

nonetheless... shoe is still straight fire. i wasnt gonna cop another xx3 but now its ON
devil.gif

these are gonna be hard to clean and maintain since i actually wear my shoes. that white fingerprint sole is gonna get punished
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom