White/Red Air Jordan XX3 Detailed Shots from kixandthecity

Yess, its about time they bring in some very elegant looking 23's to part of the legacy. very nice job on the colorway here. if it wasnt for the pricetagthoe, id prolly cop. but yes, very nice job done JB

Man thats lovely.
pimp.gif

i already have the all stars and the stealths but i don't know these are hot!!!! everytime i wear my xxiii's they always get noticed by at least oneperson love the xxiii's

im feelin des..BUT i got bills 2 pay this month and more worried about this months pack!..plus i already got myself 3 pairs of kicks for my b-day "May13th ya dig! (22)"..but whats got me on this 23 is that red candy paint !..owww!

Anyone know if these will be available on Eastbay or Finishline?

What's the availability of these? Are they more limited than the AS colorway or what? I've called around where I live and it's a no go. HELP!!!!

COOK # 45
get fit.
Esse quam videri.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by firenflames

Only complaint..

totally disagree. i think it looks absolutely flawless the way it is. i think it would've made these look less classy if the top was white. these are a must have for anyone who likes the XX3.

these are THE classiest XX3 so far. i LOVE that these are plain, without contrast stitching. classic example of "less is more"
eek.gif

As far as looks...White is better...

As far as keeping them clean....Red would have been better....

My Dr Doom Foamposites are in perfect condition minus the dirty lining...

ohwell.gif

These are the top 23s by FAR...I love the look of these, and the simple yet sexy colors...Bravo JB, bravo...

Still wont cop for $185 though..

I wish the ankle collar was grey but whatever. The sneaker is dope an dI'm definitely buying a pair.

does anyone think the white collar will get stained a lot from jeans?? if so how cud u prevent it??

Originally Posted by peanut214

Wash your jeans inside out a couple times.That should do the trick.

thats how i wash all my jeans didnt know itll prevent the color from bleeding thanks for the info

Back
Top Bottom