White/Red / Cherry 12s To Release

A guy in one of my Facebook groups has stated these will drop during the holidays in 2017.I'll sit back and wait for JB to confirm the info.However over the past year and a half the guy has been 99% correct as far as release dates and what's officially dropping so take it for what it is.

I don't understand why they're taking so long to retro these again in the first place.

I'm just as confused.Their have been 2-3 separate release dates over the past couple years which is becoming very frustrating.Im beginning to believe in this guy though because he has been correct about what's dropping and when it will be dropping.He has also stated that either the BC3 or WC3 with Nike Air for Black Friday 2017 along with 3 separate color ways of the 11.One being another retro 11 heiress, another being a black/red 11(not breds) new colorway, and the navy 11's which have already been mentioned by other members.

Last edited:
The red didn't look bright enough anyways. They can't get **** right these days. Why does every shoe have to have that bulked out toe box it's pathetic

Last edited:
^ I always just called them the red and white 12's never called them "cherrys" [emoji]128514[/emoji]

A guy in one of my Facebook groups has stated these will drop during the holidays in 2017.I'll sit back and wait for JB to confirm the info.However over the past year and a half the guy has been 99% correct as far as release dates and what's officially dropping so take it for what it is.

Dino > facebook guy

Dino > facebook guy
Agreed but I'm going to trust the dude until he just starts talking bs.The dude has been correct with early info over the past couple years though.

I hate the name "cherry 12's". Hypebeasts smh.

So don't call them cherry 12s

its-not-that-deep-fam.jpg

Foreal everybody's gotta chill with the argument over the name calling of shoes. Everybody likes the shoes so who cares. The argument just gets old.

Yeah i think we need to leave nickname arguments in 2016. Since 2009 I've heard the name and it's apparent the younger millennials threw a unique spin on it. Don't like it, ignore it

Always thought 23isback was definitive. Regardless they took these off their release day calendar :rolleyes

Pinoe77 Djfolk Soleheatonfeet and SF all say these are dropping so I'm in. Jb denied the BC 3s too and look what's happening.
View media item 2417896
I know these won't touch the OGs, and actually owning them for a while makes it more disappointing, but I'm in for these. May pick up another OG pair just to collect

Pinoe77 Djfolk Soleheatonfeet and SF all say these are dropping so I'm in. Jb denied the BC 3s too and look what's happening.
View media item 2417896
I know these won't touch the OGs, and actually owning them for a while makes it more disappointing, but I'm in for these. May pick up another OG pair just to collect

My OG's need for the sole to be re-glued

Back
Top Bottom