White/Red / Cherry 12s To Release

That's an 09 pair but how does a translucent red sole yellow? :lol: The shoe is wrapped in plastic and the reflection of the lights doesn't help either.

Translucent red soles can and will age, maybe yellowing is the wrong term. My original pair of Jordan xi black red release turned a weird orange color as they aged.

Translucent red soles can and will age, maybe yellowing is the wrong term. My original pair of Jordan xi black red release turned a weird orange color as they aged.

Definitely, I should have used oxidized in lieu of yellowing. The midsole of the 09 cherry and breds are known to change color.

Definitely, I should have used oxidized in lieu of yellowing. The midsole of the 09 cherry and breds are known to change color.
also
giphy.gif

Last edited:
I passed on these back then so I'm excited that they will bring a retro again this year. Just hoping these don't sell out like the flu game 12s did ..

Kinda weird how there aren't any recent pics or news about these yet. Def a cop for me tho.

it's funny cause the white/red 12s came out the month before space jams last time they released too

they sat hard then but won't happen this time

it's funny cause the white/red 12s came out the month before space jams last time they released too

they sat hard then but won't happen this time

The week before. Suede flu games were the black friday release and the others dropped a week or so before the jams.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom