White / Royal / Black Jordan 16.5 (pics)

taggpoppernj

Banned
Joined Apr 4, 2008
I Hate all jordan fusions. but these aren't that bad at all. Not too crazy about this color. I like the black and red ones more. rather ball up in these,no sense in wearing them casually. too bulky for my taste

Joined Mar 11, 2007
Team Jordan's are known to be a better balling shoe than the recent signatures or retros for that matter. I'm still on the fence with this colorway,maybe if they offered a navy/white blocking in reference to the OG XVI, I would heavily consider or even a cherrywood or copper (XVII+)

Joined Apr 18, 2007
Yeah I like the black/red better. Now I wanna see if they release a white/navy pair.

Joined Oct 24, 2006
Royal? Looks carolina to me....

Rather have a black carolina XVI!

I do love the midsole / outsole on these though

Joined Jun 24, 2008
these actually dont look too bad. not going to cop, but JB picked it up just a tad bit from some of the other things they released

Joined Mar 22, 2008
black and reds are nice but honestly i think this shoe is gonna be a hot release i don't care how much hate there is on these hybrid shoes.

Joined Apr 10, 2005
This is going to be a great shoe!

I don't recall the last time I was this excited to buy a Jordan for basketball!

Thanks, JB. Its been too long.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now