White T-shirts

cacz0rz

Banned
Hey guys, Just wondering where I can purchase some nice White-Ts there.. preferably heavy cotton. i tried the heavyweight punch out store last summer, theydont sell plain shirts. anyone know where i can get some? its summer and its hot and all i have are thick clothes from vancouver

Hanford
wink.gif

dept stores nationwide

Originally Posted by cacz0rz

i tried the heavyweight punch out store last summer, they dont sell plain shirts.

Since when did they stop selling plain Ts?

Even if they didn't have any in stock, last time I checked, you could place an order on any color you want.

Blue Corner is pretty ok for the price except that there are too many tags.. but for 120PHP (whole sale 12pcs min. i think) its ok. But if you have access..get some AAA's. You wont regret. I wish I could get my hands on a couple of them.
tired.gif

^Yeah, Blue Corner is nice. Plus, it doesn't expand unlike other shirts.

You can take off the tags. Just run through the threads on those tags with a sharp cutter. It'll be over in less than 3 minutes. Haha.

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Originally Posted by cacz0rz

i tried the heavyweight punch out store last summer, they dont sell plain shirts.

Since when did they stop selling plain Ts?

Even if they didn't have any in stock, last time I checked, you could place an order on any color you want.
is the store still up and running?

For the hypebeast in you.

CARTER V-Necks. Available at most department stores. 160 pesos each.

Blue Corner or Kentucky......Go to Juan Luna Plaza.... Half dozen 70 pesos each... (Blue Corner price...forgot the Kentucky price)

But if you are "masipag", Blue Corner Factory at Malabon.....
wink.gif

Originally Posted by joeyjojo jr shabadoo

sunjoy. all day errr day.

i just returned to europe today and i bought like 10 sunjoy v-neck tees while in manila and im loving them
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom