Whitney Houston's Daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown, Found Unresponsive in Bathtub .. *Update R.I.P 3/

In that Bobbi and Whitney reality show, Whitney and Bobbi was high 90% of the time lol

Just cuz you're predisposed to be an addict doesn't mean your predispose to using drugs. Just don't use the drugs.

Bobbi wasn't born a crack baby :lol: and even if she was that wouldn't be an excuse to do drugs as an adult. They have a procedure to take care of crack babies.

So your telling me that even tho Whitney and bobbi was smoking crack during the time bobbi was born, little Bobbi wasn't born a crack baby?

Whitney was doing cocaine before she met bobbi

Just cuz you're predisposed to be an addict doesn't mean your predispose to using drugs. Just don't use the drugs.

Bobbi wasn't born a crack baby :lol: and even if she was that wouldn't be an excuse to do drugs as an adult. They have a procedure to take care of crack babies.

So your telling me that even tho Whitney and bobbi was smoking crack during the time bobbi was born, little Bobbi wasn't born a crack baby?
Yes.

Hope you know how much crack needs to be consistently in your system to give birth to a crack baby but I'm sure what you'll move on to next is how they covered up that Bobbi was a crack baby and managed to still be her guardian.

And?

How she go from coke to crack, thats backwards

She was sprinkling coke in her blunts

Crack "skronger" doe. Not in the chemical sense, but in how it hits you and effects you. Comes down to ingestion method.

It's the same thing. It's like say you don't do weed because you ingest it instead of smoking it

But she was actually smoking the freebase crack

She had 2 miscarriages too

Last edited:

uh...Richard Pryor did just that. went from coke to crack (freebase)

what the **** are you even talking about? how old are you?

again.....be it sprinkling coke on blunts, smoking freebase, or smoking CRACK, what the **** difference does it make?

freebasing cocaine and CRACK are both more potent forms of doing cocaine, again...are you really trying to split those hairs?

Ehhh no she was sprinkling crack cocaine in her blunts

If you need the interview and time stamp let me know

Ehhh no she was sprinkling crack cocaine in her blunts

If you need the interview and time stamp let me know

Yea I heard crack cocaine as well she put in her blunts but I wasn't sure so I said cocaine because that is what most do. Knew it was one of the 2

Last edited:
She clearly said crack is for poor ppl & she would never do crack, plus bobby even said they never did crack

I'll take their words over some ppl looking from the outside

You're all basically right.

Crack and coke are essentially the same thing, with the same effect once it hits the brain.

Crack is just coke with an agent to solidify it. But crack hits you in seconds rather than minutes via nasal ingestion. Its really hard to properly smoke powder cocaine.

She clearly said crack is for poor ppl & she would never do crack, plus bobby even said they never did crack

I'll take their words over some ppl looking from the outside

Think about it
Do you really think in a hundred years they would admit to smoking crack? But look at them during 90's that wasn't cocaine..

And If you watch the movie Whitney she smokes crack in the movie

Girl lost all.kind of weight, act crackish. Did you ever see the awards and she went in stage and spoke. It was so emabrassing to watch the girl was cracked out and high

View media item 1381406
View media item 1381407
View media item 1381409
They both high
View media item 1381422

Last edited:
Oops. has she recovered......

Oh how I long for a day when these threads don't devolve into talking bad about someone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom