WHIZ KHALIFA WINS THE SIMP OF THE CENTURY AWARD...DAMN CUZZO...VID

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

some of ya'll overthinkin this.

Amber Rose is a big breasted large bootied celebrity.

Whiz Khalifa was on some real regular n type stuff up to the day before Kush & OJ dropped. Not pimp, player, but regular n that gets girls. Son made em laugh, got em high, and smashed off the fact that he was dressin like Curren$y.

Now he runs into Amber Rose. Son had smahsed Natalee Nunn and was feelin himself. He figured, "I smashed a celebrity broad, the world is mines now!"

Unfortunately, Amber is like almost 30 and has probably smashed thousands of dudes. This means that she was LIGHTYEARS beyond young Cameron in terms of game.

Whiz thought when he bagged her he swagged her out, and didn't even realize the smooth transition to "dude who had celebrity broads arguing over him" to "dude who is doing way too much just for this chick to keep letting him smash."

The tables turned, and he may not even realize it yet. Right now Wiz probably thinks he's killin the game by smashin this broad publicly. He's been famous for like, what, a year now? It hasn't hit him yet that he just may in fact be doing too much.

To him, Amber's in love with dude grabbin all on him in public. To her, Wiz is gettin claimed quick and she's gettin some more name recognition.

It is impossible to look at this from an actual non-simp viewpoint and defend this situation.

I always say that if I ever become some rich celebrity, I'm goin for one of those rich middle eastern oil broads or like a member of the royal family of Zamunda. Just some rich %%$ broad who's like a 7-8 but with mad trust fund money and a love of weed and polo/lacrosse/rich people %*$!.

So you gathered all this information huh? 
eek.gif

They can't really be feeling each other? What has Amber Rose done to you guys that make you think she's out for the fame and the money? Kanye is the one who came and wifed her 
laugh.gif

Yall have real female trust issues. Shorty was doing Ford model photoshoots and modeling in Paris what makes you think she needs Wiz to make her famous for?

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

some of ya'll overthinkin this.

Amber Rose is a big breasted large bootied celebrity.

Whiz Khalifa was on some real regular n type stuff up to the day before Kush & OJ dropped. Not pimp, player, but regular n that gets girls. Son made em laugh, got em high, and smashed off the fact that he was dressin like Curren$y.

Now he runs into Amber Rose. Son had smahsed Natalee Nunn and was feelin himself. He figured, "I smashed a celebrity broad, the world is mines now!"

Unfortunately, Amber is like almost 30 and has probably smashed thousands of dudes. This means that she was LIGHTYEARS beyond young Cameron in terms of game.

Whiz thought when he bagged her he swagged her out, and didn't even realize the smooth transition to "dude who had celebrity broads arguing over him" to "dude who is doing way too much just for this chick to keep letting him smash."

The tables turned, and he may not even realize it yet. Right now Wiz probably thinks he's killin the game by smashin this broad publicly. He's been famous for like, what, a year now? It hasn't hit him yet that he just may in fact be doing too much.

To him, Amber's in love with dude grabbin all on him in public. To her, Wiz is gettin claimed quick and she's gettin some more name recognition.

It is impossible to look at this from an actual non-simp viewpoint and defend this situation.

I always say that if I ever become some rich celebrity, I'm goin for one of those rich middle eastern oil broads or like a member of the royal family of Zamunda. Just some rich %%$ broad who's like a 7-8 but with mad trust fund money and a love of weed and polo/lacrosse/rich people %*$!.

So you gathered all this information huh? 
eek.gif

They can't really be feeling each other? What has Amber Rose done to you guys that make you think she's out for the fame and the money? Kanye is the one who came and wifed her 
laugh.gif

Yall have real female trust issues. Shorty was doing Ford model photoshoots and modeling in Paris what makes you think she needs Wiz to make her famous for?

c'mon guys really. we're sitting here arguing about a man and a chick that we don't know, and because they both have tats of each other. so?? whether he's simpin or not, he's paid and gettin what most people think is prolly the "gushiest" of the gushy.. so hey, get urs young'n.. *daps everybody off*

c'mon guys really. we're sitting here arguing about a man and a chick that we don't know, and because they both have tats of each other. so?? whether he's simpin or not, he's paid and gettin what most people think is prolly the "gushiest" of the gushy.. so hey, get urs young'n.. *daps everybody off*

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Well least he's happy.

Sodium content is strong in here.
Who cares who the next dude is smashing or wifing...you dudes act like he's smashing her w/ your D or passing you the bill for the ring.
I wonder if he sits around and criticizes NT's choice of women.
"Instead of worrying about who that b humpin', why don't you get you some money"

Well least he's happy.

Who cares who the next dude is smashing or wifing...you dudes act like he's smashing her w/ your D or passing you the bill for the ring.
"Instead of worrying about who that b humpin', why don't you get you some money"

Amber is just tryin to get her reality TV career started. Just like those @%$++ on basketball wives and bad girls club. She knows what she's doin.

Amber is just tryin to get her reality TV career started. Just like those @%$++ on basketball wives and bad girls club. She knows what she's doin.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

this %!!% reminds of Martin when Tommy fell in Love with Darnisha and took her to the club and she left that Simpleton for Jerome
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yes I remember that ep.

Look how when he was all in her face she was backing up from him like "why he being all extra". Trust if it was a chick in love with you she'd suck your face like no tomorrow...even in front of a crowd of people. Amber doing this to stay in the spotlight. He's just the simp to facilitate that for her. Disgusting. A dude should never get on his knees in front of others UNLESS he is proposing.

F.U. for taking the words right out of my mouth .... You can read her body language, and see that she wanted off that stage ASAP!  Was he performing a Fat Joe song, because I could swear she did the lean back, and than did the rockaway ...

This ninja is disgusting!  I didnt read past your post homie, you spoke the gospel.  Shop closed .... where we going to for breakfast?

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

this %!!% reminds of Martin when Tommy fell in Love with Darnisha and took her to the club and she left that Simpleton for Jerome
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yes I remember that ep.

Look how when he was all in her face she was backing up from him like "why he being all extra". Trust if it was a chick in love with you she'd suck your face like no tomorrow...even in front of a crowd of people. Amber doing this to stay in the spotlight. He's just the simp to facilitate that for her. Disgusting. A dude should never get on his knees in front of others UNLESS he is proposing.

F.U. for taking the words right out of my mouth .... You can read her body language, and see that she wanted off that stage ASAP!  Was he performing a Fat Joe song, because I could swear she did the lean back, and than did the rockaway ...

This ninja is disgusting!  I didnt read past your post homie, you spoke the gospel.  Shop closed .... where we going to for breakfast?

Originally Posted by anotherprodigy

Well least he's happy.

That's right...you tell em!!! Stand up fo yo man!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by anotherprodigy

Well least he's happy.

That's right...you tell em!!! Stand up fo yo man!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingZarus1

this qft
but wont lie enjoying the arguments 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingZarus1

this qft
but wont lie enjoying the arguments 
laugh.gif

I noticed OP quoted some of this cats lyrics.
Do yall actually believe what these cats be saying in these songs?

Back
Top Bottom