Who are the worst NFL coaches of your lifetime

Sonny Corinthos

formerly joeclear
These guys are just of the top of my head and put a smile on my face when I think about them .

These 3 aren't the worst , but there top 20

Rich Kotite

Mike Tomasulo

Freddy Kitchens

Hue Jackson was 8-8 as a coach for the raiders in 2011. He was 3-36-1 in 3 seasons in Cleveland from 2016-2018.

Hue Jackson was 8-8 as a coach for the raiders in 2011. He was 3-36-1 in 3 seasons in Cleveland from 2016-2018.

Hue a top 2-3 head coach the Raiders have had in my life time.

We were sitting 6-2 that 2011 season too, before we lost our starting QB halfway through the season.

Worst:

Lane Kiffin
Dennis Allen

Norm Chow

Dude was lucky to get the best recruits in the history of civilization at USC. Gassed him up.

Some of the guys mentioned actually can coach, just not cut out to be the HC. Norm Chow was just an overrated coordinator.

rich-kotite.jpg

sad how my team is always affiliated with a "worst" ever something but ....

Jim Mora, the Younger (he is not Jim Mora, Jr.)

One season is Seattle, Paul Allen was all "eff this guy", paid him out, and replaced him with Carroll. The rest is history.

Kitchens and Tomsula come to mind immediately
Philbin was pretty bad
Gase is bad
Hue Jackson was god awful
Colts/Lions old coach that couldn't keep his mouth from hanging open
Singeltary

1592489247348.jpeg

Looks like a great coach, says all the right things in interviews, nice to his players on camera, not a bad overall record..........but underachieved for the talent he had.

I have never seen a coach get praise for going 8-8 four times with teams that were projected 10-14 win seasons.
He would never make adjustments during a game and would get out coached by teams with less talent.

3 winning season in over a decade with the Cowboys that were not in rebuild mode in any of those seasons

I bet Garrett had more All Pro/Pro bowl players than any Coach mentioned in this thread

Mike McCoy hands down.

Still trying to figure out how he finagled his way into that OC gig with the Cards. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom