Who are your unknown/underrated College Football players to keep an eye on?

LaMichael James

I can't post videos of him because they were taken off of YouTube for some reason...
But I think he will be an awesome player in the Oregon Offense for a few years.

And I know that Jake Locker isn't really unknown, I think he's underrated. If he had some talent around him and decent coaching (maybe he'll getthat this year) he would be talked about a lot more.

Eric Decker, WR, Minnesota

sports_sm_pog1005+Z.jpg

He almost had as many receiving yards as Crabtree last year (1,074 to be exact) in a better conference....will be a junior this year. He's got great hands,runs crisp routes, and can really make plays. I expect him to play the full 4 years at Minnesota and I definitely see him in the NFL (no homer-ism there)

Originally Posted by JPZx

He almost had as many receiving yards as Crabtree last year (1,074 to be exact) in a better conference....will be a junior this year. He's got great hands, runs crisp routes, and can really make plays. I expect him to play the full 4 years at Minnesota and I definitely see him in the NFL (no homer-ism there)
Um... What?

Jeff Fuller WR Texas A&M

Yeah, Locker's got a crazy size/speed combo. Imagine him running those read options under Kelly, it'd be unfair . .

As a non-homer pick though I'll go with the safety Telemaque from Miami. He's supposedly supposed to do bigthings this year and I got to see him in person a couple times when he was in HS(used to be within walking distance from Poly).

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Um... What?
Just my opinion.

Ohio State
Penn State
Michigan (Normally solid)
Wisconsin

Originally Posted by JPZx

Eric Decker, WR, Minnesota

sports_sm_pog1005+Z.jpg

He almost had as many receiving yards as Crabtree last year (1,074 to be exact) [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]in a better conference[/color]....will be a junior this year. He's got great hands, runs crisp routes, and can really make plays. I expect him to play the full 4 years at Minnesota and I definitely see him in the NFL (no homer-ism there)

15098.gif

i dont know if he's unknown since everyone knows him for the Oregon State gaffe a few years ago, but I think Kevin Riley is flying under the radar andcould be "under"rated right now. He played well two years ago; kinda so-so last year...he showed us Cal fans he could be pretty darn good-with allthe attention the defenses will put on Jahvid Best, Riley could do a lot this year. Possibly.

to the guy that said the big ten is better than the big 12
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Michigan? Seriously? Could they even beat Baylor?
Speaking of Baylor, not sure if he is an unknown but look for him to have a nice year hopefully
my friend was hyping him up all last year

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Dude is a beast.
Is he really "unknown/underrated" though?
I've got him and Gresham as the top TE's
You're also an Oregon fan. To people on the East and Midwest he is.

change the title to "post a player from your favorite team regardless of the criteria asked for in the original title"

IMO Jake Locker is so highly overated its almost sad. He is reggie ball status when it comes to throwin the rock
sick.gif

Underated players to keep an eye on

DSC_2643.jpg

Cody Grimm OLB VT - When Cam martin got hurt, he balled last yr
sisson.JPG

Mychal Sisson MLB Colorado State - Dude is a Beast, u get a chance to watch a CSU game, peep him
30c2c.jpeg

Duke Calhoun Memphis WR - 6'4 205 gonna have a big yr
ReggieArnold_001.jpg

Reggie Arnold Arkansas St - dont even ask me why he's playin at Arkansas State Dude is NICE reminds me of Mike Hart.
610x.jpg

Brandon banks WR Kansas St - best lil speedster in America. Bump a Trindon holliday. lol
kzsvkovygmzqygv-120081109044419.jpg

t.Y Hilton WR FIU prolly one of top two off. players in that sun belt conference
340x.jpg

Miquale Lewis RB Ball State. Healthy again. 1700+ yards rushing last yr. Killing!
pimp.gif
Beast
ncf_g_kaepernick2_sw_sq_600.jpg

Colin Kaepernick QB nevada . after he singlehandedly beats ND on sep 5th he'll get mad Love
photooftheweek.jpg

Jeremy Avery RB Boise St the new feature back.
smh.gif
Coach Peterson was bein Loyal to Ian Johnson and let them split carries but Avery was better than Johnson

Back
Top Bottom