who came up with the trade idea on nt?

is it just me or this is the most annoying thing ever? even people u let know from jump that u arent looking for trades still send a long email of stuff they have to trade.discuss your experiences

is it just me or this is the most annoying thing ever? even people u let know from jump that u arent looking for trades still send a long email of stuff they have to trade.discuss your experiences

I hate when Im on CL and cats see I'm selling shoes but insist on asking me if I wanna trade

I hate when Im on CL and cats see I'm selling shoes but insist on asking me if I wanna trade

i think you spend too much time buying and selling brah
laugh.gif

anyways i agree with you. some people are just thirsty and hoping someone will accept a trade

i think you spend too much time buying and selling brah
laugh.gif

anyways i agree with you. some people are just thirsty and hoping someone will accept a trade

I dont mind much. A few times I accepted trade on things I was looking to sell. Then took the traded item(s) and sold for more
pimp.gif

I dont mind much. A few times I accepted trade on things I was looking to sell. Then took the traded item(s) and sold for more
pimp.gif

Who came up with trading? I think it was the Sumerians circa 4500 B.C.

Who came up with trading? I think it was the Sumerians circa 4500 B.C.

It's mostly younger dudes that try this..Just like when we used to trade sports cards/pokemon cards, they view trading kicks in the same light
laugh.gif

Quick story, my brother is 17 and a friend of his is a "sneakerhead" I've discussed shoes with him a few times so I know his knowledge is pretty impressive..And this dude told me how he basically owned like 12 different pairs of shoes all bc of 1 shoe...Basically, he had Pair A, then after a few wears, traded it for Pair B, then after wearing those for awhile traded them for Pair C, etc... He was telling me all these different kicks he had at 1 time or another but just kept making trades so that it seemed like he had so many kicks when in reality he never had more than 1 or 2 pairs at the same time
laugh.gif

It's mostly younger dudes that try this..Just like when we used to trade sports cards/pokemon cards, they view trading kicks in the same light
laugh.gif

Quick story, my brother is 17 and a friend of his is a "sneakerhead" I've discussed shoes with him a few times so I know his knowledge is pretty impressive..And this dude told me how he basically owned like 12 different pairs of shoes all bc of 1 shoe...Basically, he had Pair A, then after a few wears, traded it for Pair B, then after wearing those for awhile traded them for Pair C, etc... He was telling me all these different kicks he had at 1 time or another but just kept making trades so that it seemed like he had so many kicks when in reality he never had more than 1 or 2 pairs at the same time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

I'm pretty sure it was Nelson Jameson

Originally Posted by tim teufel

I'm pretty sure it was Nelson Jameson

my pet peeve is when i make a listing and clearly state no trades and i still get hit with trade offers.

aside from that, unless the trade clearly benifits me, i don't find it worth trading shoes unless it's a local person to person trade. too many things can go wrong when trading online, it's always the issue of who's going to ship first as well. unless you know the person personally outside of nt or you've done numerous deals with them, trading online usually is never worth it.

my pet peeve is when i make a listing and clearly state no trades and i still get hit with trade offers.

aside from that, unless the trade clearly benifits me, i don't find it worth trading shoes unless it's a local person to person trade. too many things can go wrong when trading online, it's always the issue of who's going to ship first as well. unless you know the person personally outside of nt or you've done numerous deals with them, trading online usually is never worth it.

My listing: "NO TRADES NO TRADES NO TRADES"

First PM: "Hey bro I know you don't want trades but will you take___ for your___?"

Back
Top Bottom