Who can say N...the "N" word? vol. all you closet racist NTers contribute to the convo

"Pardo" is really only used in Brazil.  Everywhere else Tri-Racials are included under the term "Mestizo" which essentially just means mixed race now because terms like castizo, cholo, coyote, cochino, etc. are no longer in use. 

Hugo Chavez who was Tri-Racial considered himself a Mestizo. 

But yes in Brazil people like me and Chavez would be Pardo. 
Hugo was a real one...and always spoke on colorism issues in South America.

It made white hispanics uncomfortable and more reason to hate him.

Rest in Power Hugo

Where was the reach [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Don't know who "they" are but most artists who start music in their teens have young & innocent looks and are not too raucnhy (i.e. Rihanna, Bow Wow, Omarion, Soulja Boy the list goes on)
Argument for music having simple sounds are disney kids who are forced to make that music (funny she aint mention the Cheetah Girls)
Purity & promise rings :lol: (Teyana Taylor, Jordin Sparks, Demi Lovato wear em)
Collaborating with black artists to show maturity :rofl:

You actually believe that ??

Mind you this a puerto rican defending "black" culture.

Where was the reach [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Don't know who "they" are but most artists who start music in their teens have young & innocent looks and are not too raucnhy (i.e. Rihanna, Bow Wow, Omarion, Soulja Boy the list goes on)
Argument for music having simple sounds are disney kids who are forced to make that music (funny she aint mention the Cheetah Girls)
Purity & promise rings :lol: (Teyana Taylor, Jordin Sparks, Demi Lovato wear em)
Collaborating with black artists to show maturity :rofl:

You actually believe that ??

Mind you this a puerto rican defending "black" culture.

You're partially making the same points :lol: they start off innocent and poppy then they change. It seems like your argument is "black people do it too".

Yes I believe that, it's kinda blatant at times.

And it's a Puerto Rican who identifies with her black ancestry apparently. Shorty might be mixed.

Last edited:
Yep :

"Pardo" is really only used in Brazil.  Everywhere else Tri-Racials are included under the term "Mestizo" which essentially just means mixed race now because terms like castizo, cholo, coyote, cochino, etc. are no longer in use. 

View media item 2431522

Rest in Power Hugo

Yep :pimp:

It's no surprise the US media demonized him the way they did either. 

Last edited:
My bad if I missed this already. (For the black dudes).

Have any of y'all ever given a pass to your non black friends ? Be honest
Haven't personally said, "You can say N" but I've allowed at least one patna to say it without any static

You're partially making the same points :lol: they start off innocent and poppy then they change. It seems like your argument is "black people do it too".

But if thats the standard for pop artists why she so mad at white ppl for doing it

Mind you a good number of artists she referenced are of Latin descent

I aint got time to be goin thru research and argument when you committed to it bruh. Just sounds like she doesn't want artists have no freedom to change

Last edited:
Yep :

View media item 2431522

Rest in Power Hugo

Yep :pimp:

It's no surprise the US media demonized him the way they did either. 

umm...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...own-as-death-toll-rises-in-venezuela-protests

, a group of young men destroyed a statue of the late leader Hugo Chávez in the oil-producing Zulia state, according to videos circulating on social media on Friday evening.

'Everything is in chaos': night of violence reveals depths of Venezuela crisis

Footage shows the statue, which depicts Chávez saluting and wearing a sash, being yanked down to cheers in a public plaza before it is bashed into a sidewalk and then the road as onlookers swear at the leftist, who died in 2013 from cancer.

“Students destroyed this statue of Chávez. They accuse him, correctly, of destroying their future,”

But if thats the standard for pop artists why she so mad at white ppl for doing it

Mind you a good number of artists she referenced are of Latin descent

I aint got time to be goin thru research and argument when you committed to it bruh. Just sounds like she doesn't want artists have no freedom to change

In the long run most if not all these artists answer to white executives who control their direction. It's deeper than you're making it out to be.

Your argument is ironic in this thread specifically where we're talking about who can use the N word and one of the excuses is "well yall say it" :lol:

If you can't see why someone would be mad at artists who imitate our culture but won't stand up for us and actively distance themselves from us I don't know what to tell you.

But the black = sex/maturity thing is far deeper than music, it's why you got black teens and kids getting treated like and charged as adults and grown *** white men getting the "boys will be boys" treatment in the news. It's a psychology thing in the end to falsely create an image.

In the long run most if not all these artists answer to white executives who control their direction. It's deeper than you're making it out to be.

You mean it's deeper than what she made it out to be.

YesJulz marched for justice when an innocent brother was killed, yet she still getting roasted. Meanwhile, a bunch of dudes that call standin up and this that sat home and nobody cared. I aint defending the broad but ppl that feel that way be hypocritical.

You mean it's deeper than what she made it out to be.

YesJulz marched for justice when an innocent brother was killed, yet she still getting roasted. Meanwhile, a bunch of dudes that call standin up and this that sat home and nobody cared. I aint defending the broad but ppl that feel that way be hypocritical.

I mean you said she was reaching so do you agree with her or not :lol: she's talking about the music industry aspect of it. I'm talking her points and deeper than that.

And my guy I really don't care if some white girl marched for justice, especially after the slick **** she's said about black people in the first place. She getting roasted cuz she's an idiot that thinks being thick and ******* black dudes gave her a pass.

She cancelled bro.

Reaches:
Purity\Abstinence in relation to their music and/or race
All black music is adult, and taboo (to white people
Generalizing it as being racist
Most of her statements at the end are reaches for the most part

Reaches:
Purity\Abstinence in relation to their music and/or race
All black music is adult, and taboo (to white people
Generalizing it as being racist
Most of her statements at the end are reaches for the most part

Again it goes back to the psychology involved. This isn't new stuff, it's been happening for decades. Learn about how the perception of African descendants has legit been manipulated using the media if you have the time and interest, there are books on these subjects. Don't go the YouTube route.

There are some generalizations in there I can agree but her overall message I agree with completely.

We clearly have different views on this so I'ma agree to disagree right now [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

i'm mexican but grew up in the hood.

i never used it unless one of my black friends used it towards me, not around me. some of them would insist that i use it regularly but using it even in that close circle felt awkward.

i'll sing along with it, but that's it. i used to feel like big pun & b-real gave latinos a pass, but i was never totally comfortable saying it in any conversation.

i'm mexican but grew up in the hood.

i never used it unless one of my black friends used it towards me, not around me. some of them would insist that i use it regularly but using it even in that close circle felt awkward.

i'll sing along with it, but that's it. i used to feel like big pun & b-real gave latinos a pass, but i was never totally comfortable saying it in any conversation.
famous people gave you a pass huh well when you're on the block and the second before somebody clotheslines yo *** tell em cypress Hill and pun said it was okay to say it... How would u like it if the derogatory term for Mexican was used as a term of endearment by African Americans and Caucasian folks who just don't get it when u say it not cool to use the word..or better yet if some old *** hip hop group told me I get a pass I guess it okay

Everybody wanna be black when it's all cool "when I can dress and say slang" but where are these culture vultures when we out here gettin slaughter by law enforcement end of the day if your *** ain't black the words not for you

Blacks who egg other non Blacks to say it are so weird to me. Like why?
:lol: That is funny yet stupid.

famous people gave you a pass huh well when you're on the block and the second before somebody clotheslines yo *** tell em cypress Hill and pun said it was okay to say it... How would u like it if the derogatory term for Mexican was used as a term of endearment by African Americans and Caucasian folks who just don't get it when u say it not cool to use the word..or better yet if some old *** hip hop group told me I get a pass I guess it okay
:lol: @ Him getting a Latino pass from them

Last edited:

i mean, i don't know anyone who knows anyone who knows anyone that's got the minerals to throw a clothesline at me, so i've for that going for me.

if people want to call each other any of the derogatory terms for mexicans, have at it. i don't care, i'd find it amusing.

i guess i wasn't clear... when you're a kid and want to fit in, you kinda take what your dealt. it's not like anyone said "go wash a meat" or "juggle the dog's bollocks", it was a case of hearing it used towards me, their insistence that i use it over the course of the conversation, my reluctance, their fierce persistence, my eventual throwing in of the towel, acceptance, and it was cool after that.

did i ever start a conversation with it? no.

did i jump in the circle and start spouting it off? nah.

would someone call me the word, and insist i use it in an immediate response? yes. and i gave in to fit in. i wouldn't continue using it. i was more of a "homes" guy.

when i mentioned the "cypress hill & big pun" pass, i also should have clarified that it was "singing in the car" related.

i don't know what this reply was trying to accomplish, homes.

clothesline free since, well, ever, unless it was in the squared circle.

Blacks who egg other non Blacks to say it are so weird to me. Like why?
guess u never been to a rap concert
laugh.gif
They're at the top of that list. King weirdos.

it was a case of hearing it used towards me, their insistence that i use it over the course of the conversation, my reluctance, their fierce persistence, my eventual throwing in of the towel, acceptance.

wait black people insisted that you used the word? for real?

they asked you "hey, why don't you say the word? I'll allow you to"

really?

Last edited:
"please say it! We want to hear it... I insist!!!"

"alright you got it, *****"

That whole exchange would seem so awkward and flat out fake. Only a true cornball brotha would act in such manner.

wait black people insisted that you used the word? for real?

they asked you "hey, why don't you say the word? I'll allow you to"

really?

the "a" variation, obviously.

we'd be hanging out, and someone would say something to me like "that n---a over there didn't shower after football practice" and i'd be "that dude's gross" and then they'd look at me funny for saying "dude" and someone would insist i use "n---a" and i'd decline, then peer pressure, and their repeated insistence and it became really awkward so i'd say it just to get them off my back and they'd laugh.

looking back, i should've stuck to my guns but the things we do to fit in i guess.

i regret it.

B-real is mexican and cuban 

Fat-joe is puerto rican and cuban

Big Pun is Puerto rican

all 3 have african blood running through their veins. 

not saying this makes it Ok for anyone to say the word but they sorta get one of these "imaginary passes" ya speaking of.

now, can we all agree that anyone using the word in 2017 is an *********, black white latino or asian? 

the meaning doesnt change no matter the ending, ones the dictionary version the other is slang. 

both mean the same, both are equally as bad and no one should use it...for any reason. 

Back
Top Bottom