Who can say N...the "N" word? vol. all you closet racist NTers contribute to the convo

so like wavy was saying, since youre cognizant of that fact, is it such a heavy burden for some white people to bear?

at the least as compared to the burden white supremacy weighs on poc?

to keep it relevant to this topic, could some white people see how their usage of the word is problematic for poc?

to keep it relevant to this topic, could some white people see how their usage of the word is problematic for poc?

My topic of interest were the possible reactions of a white person being called the n word by a black person, among which he's possibly friends with. Your answer was funny, cuz that's the last thing I'd expect a white person to feel in that situation.

My bad if you thought I was talking about how a white person uses the n word, but imo discussion of a "pass", or being allowed to use one based on ancestry is silly.

no white man (europeans) 

should be using the word, pass or not. 

no black man (decendants of african ancestory, this include most "latins" ) 

should be using that word. 

no asians (asians) should be using that word. 

regardless of a pass. 

GOOGLE

nig·ger

ˈniɡər/

noun
offensive

1. a contemptuous term for a black or dark-skinned person.

---------

[h2]Definition of ******[/h2]

--------------

URBAN DICTIONARY

1. 1offensive; see usage paragraph below  —used as an insulting and contemptuous term for a black person

2. 2offensive; see usage paragraph below  —used as an insulting and contemptuous term for a member of any dark-skinned race

3. 3now often offensive; see usage paragraph below  :   a member of a class or group of people who are systematically subjected to discrimination and unfair treatmentit's time for somebody to lead all of America's ******* … all the people who feel left out of the political process — Ron Dellums
***** is a word which evolved from the derogative term "******". Tupac  best defined the distinction between the two. 

******- a black man with a slavery chain around his neck. 

*****- a black man with a gold chain on his neck.

mean.gif

i dont even know where to start with that bs

suffice to say black people own it, we dictate who says it

be mad

its all about respect. dont disrespect me and we dont have a problem 

mean.gif

i dont even know where to start with that bs

suffice to say black people own it, we dictate who says it

be mad
First of all you and your army of none don't dictate anything....
roll.gif

There is no WE....because people with your flawed peanut brained way of thinking will never hold any sort of power.

Meanwhile you got non black youth from LA to NY using the N word and you nor no one else gonna do a damn thing about it but cry and pout.

So shut up...as if you are the N word Police of America.

That is part of the problem  your way of thinking.

Overly emotional..over a derogatory word, as if any real grown *** black man in America should give a damn.

Meanwhile the logic should be....

"suffice to say black people own the businesses in OUR communities, we dictate who profits from OUR economy in OUR communities"

But see you rather focus energy in trivial things such as a word instead because deep down you are a basic cookie cutter mindset and its easier to focus on trivial issues.

Meanwhile keep buying chinese food from the asians and lotto tickets cigarettes and beer from the Paki gas station owners and contributing to the non black poverty leeches in our communities.

They have you right where they want you.....FOCUSING ON THE MINOR ISSUES SUCH AS WHO OWNS THE N WORD MEANWHILE COLLECTING YOUR MONEY TO PUT INTO THEIR COMMUNITIES.

So please don't use the word WE.....because real men who been through trials and tribulation worst than being called derogatory words aint got time for your childish logic 

Miss me with that yip yap....you out here sounding real stupid among black men

Last edited:

First of all you and your army of none don't dictate anything....
roll.gif

There is no WE....because people with your flawed peanut brained way of thinking will never hold any sort of power.

Meanwhile you got non black youth from LA to NY using the N word and you nor no one else gonna do a damn thing about it but cry and pout.

So shut up...as if you are the N word Police of America.

That is part of the problem  your way of thinking.

Overly emotional..over a derogatory word, as if any real grown *** black man in America should give a damn.

Meanwhile the logic should be....

"suffice to say black people own the businesses in OUR communities, we dictate who profits from OUR economy in OUR communities"

But see you rather focus energy in trivial things such as a word instead because deep down you are a basic cookie cutter mindset and its easier to focus on trivial issues.

Meanwhile keep buying chinese food from the asians and lotto tickets cigarettes and beer from the Paki gas station owners and contributing to the non black poverty leeches in our communities.

They have you right where they want you.....FOCUSING ON THE MINOR ISSUES SUCH AS WHO OWNS THE N WORD MEANWHILE COLLECTING YOUR MONEY TO PUT INTO THEIR COMMUNITIES.

So please don't use the word WE.....because real men who been through trials and tribulation worst than being called derogatory words aint got time for your childish logic 

Miss me with that yip yap....you out here sounding real stupid among black men
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

lock it up lol.

you can pretend thats its so trivial and "just a word"

it can be everything you said as far as community and still be about a word

the fact is that the word, perception, social status, societal norms are all just as important as that knowledge you kickin

tryna act like you have some higher moral ground

callin it ******ed and then gettin all defensive 
mean.gif

as far as who says it and where thats not up to me but WE as black people still achieved something by changing the meaning

you can denigrate it but its still a testament to the strength and ingenuity of black people that cant be denied

so like i said be mad

the fact is that the word, perception, social status, societal norms are all just as important as that knowledge you kickin

mean.gif

as far as who says it and where thats not up to me but WE as black people still achieved something by changing the meaning

you can denigrate it but its still a testament to the strength and ingenuity of black people that cant be denied

so like i said be mad
are you sure the meaning was changed? (if you do believe this please tell us why/how)

or

is it just an alteration to the original? (meaning its the same word just spelled in a diffrent way)

do you know the origin of the alteration? when it was first used and why? 
indifferent.gif

mean.gif

so like i said be mad
Somebody get they mans before I school him again....he on here sounding straight dumb

so facetious but ill play

***** - never ignorant gettin goals accomplished - 2pac

its a word that means different things to different people

some black people use it endearingly, changing the meaning from what it was originally spelled as and meant

as a result of white people using a word derogatively, black people ingeniously took the same word used to denigrate and turned it into a term of endearment

to take the oppressors means of oppression and turn it back on its head takes a strength of mind and character collectively

its not simply an alteration, its a redefinition and a new word based off a previously established slur

what this does is disarms the oppressor and grants the oppressed an agency in claiming ownership/strength over the abuse
Somebody get they mans before I school him again....he on here sounding straight dumb
schoolin somebody? you didnt say anything that wasnt already known

trying to downplay this issue with other issues the community faces isnt schooling anyone

if anything all youre showing is how thirsty you are to try and talk over somebody

you can disagree with the use of it thats fine

but to simply ignore/denigrate what black people have done with the word is undeniable

so again we created it, own it, and decide who gets to use it - be mad

im Korean and was born and raised in PG, MD. had nothing but black and el salvadorian friends.

i've only said the n word once (ending in er) and that was because I had to read out loud to the class some writings of malcom x in high school lmaooooo.

i remember when i saw that word i paused a little cause i was confused as to whether or not I should say it or not. i said it and no one cared. i guess because i was reading a quote and it was for academic purposes.

i personally dont use it though... the "er" or "a". just never felt right to me. but my korean friends from howard county use it all the time smh. but that whole county is white washed.

Last edited:

so facetious but ill play

***** - never ignorant gettin goals accomplished - 2pac

its a word that means different things to different people

some black people use it endearingly, changing the meaning from what it was originally spelled as and meant

as a result of white people using a word derogatively, black people ingeniously took the same word used to denigrate and turned it into a term of endearment

to take the oppressors means of oppression and turn it back on its head takes a strength of mind and character collectively

its not simply an alteration, its a redefinition and a new word based off a previously established slur

what this does is disarms the oppressor and grants the oppressed an agency in claiming ownership/strength over the abuse
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

the root of both words is Niger which was latin for what? Black. (its also a country in africa)

the term was used during slavery to pin point a pereson of black skin color in a derogatory manner 

the term "ga" is an alteration from the "gger" version. 

meaning the "ga" versions direct root word is ? the derogatory "gger" version that was used by the people who were trading slaves 

in a simpler fashion for the masses to understand:

even if you use the word in an endearing way the history of the word isnt and cant be erased no matter if you say it a million times within your circle to mean... anything. 

you can say it means beautiful it still doesnt erase the factual past thats cemented in history. 

You ever been to any states in the south? alabama, GA or LA and spoken to a white man with his history deep rooted in the south? 

a white man with a heavy accent? ask that man or woman to pronounce the with the "gger" i bet you anything in the world it will sound like the "ga" version.

i go back to what i wrote a couple pages ago. 

drop both words and call each other kings and queens, you got the whole world using a variation of the word thinking its cool. 

“she went from being called N***er to Negro to colored to Black to Afro, to African American and right back to N**ga”_ Talib

to further cement what im trying to tell you... 

take the saying "this N!gga" is that not said when someone does something stupid?

-----

Word Origin and History for *****Expand

n.
1925, also n!ggah, representing southern U.S. pronunciation of n!gger  (q.v.)

------

Context is also very important.

'Just like a some ******.' Is very different than 'my *****.'

But it's all relative. To each his own, just practice discretion.

Last edited:
yall remember the craze over this in 01? jlo was derided for this

why cause she dated diddy? :lol:
collab with the lox, jenny from the block

Back
Top Bottom