Who Can Watch this Whole Thing Without Crying ?

Sometimes I'll be messaging my friends and randomly say "I bet you that you can't watch this video without crying."

Here's the catch- you have to actually pay attention to the video and watch it all the way through.

It's a very happy video and if you cry it will be tears of happiness.. I watch this on days that I feel depressed and it really helps. Thought I'd share it in case any of you would find it nice like I do.

Post the time caps of where you break, if you do. Hope this at least brings a smile to some people's faces.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

I can, little girls get surprised by deployed dads everyday b

Just watch the video and you'd see that it's not just about little girls.. this video will click with almost everybody somehow..

My parents are divorced and I never really saw my dad growing up, so at 5:36 is when I break every single time.

My friend that I showed this video said that it made him cry for the first time in several years because of one of the little girls in the beginning.. he has a little sister and for some reason it made him break.

Originally Posted by djsani8

softies act like serving in the military is a big deal

You really wanna start a heated debate with someone on the forum who has a family member in the military , all because you wanna be an e-thug? Can't be SRS.
indifferent.gif

softies act like serving in the military is a big deal

Yeah, b\c you have contributed so much to American Society or where ever you are from. Whats your greatest sacrifice? 
eyes.gif

Didn't cry from that video today or think negatively of a fellow human for deciding to start purchase Bape brand clothing again nor did I fall in love with a song by Justin Beiber...
Challenges accepted and finished...

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

i have a family member in the military. trust me it aint a big deal.

You're not a real troll homie.
laugh.gif
You don't want it!
huh? not sure what u mean but i'm really not trying to troll

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

on another note...your boy tupac is suspect
nerd.gif

c'mon pac.. you can't be talkin to hoodrats like church girls
laugh.gif
when i first saw that vid, i deleted all my his music from my hard drive. smh

I think it clicks more for me when it's a dad returning to his son more than the daughter. Like, a son can be like "my dad's a hero, kicking the bad guys butt every day, and now he's home for me."

indifferent.gif
 dude talkin bout military aint no big deal but aint even in the military n you never were, what branch is your fam in and what does he do to not be a big deal, hes probably a water osmosis engineer with the air force, worthless.......

a few weeks ago my best friend and i were up till 4am watching these videos of soldiers coming home...

they kept making us cry and we just kept watching them...

it was so ridiculous

Why is this thread about the military instead of being about people who love each other seeing each other for the first time after long stretches of being apart? A lot of you need to grow up 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom