Who copped these? RBK DMX 10 Run

I bought the black pair and I am not as happy as I thought I would be. I had the originals in high school and if I remember correctly, I was able to actually feel the air transfer as I walked around in them. These just dont feel as "cushiony".

This but I still love em. Just got the wht/cherry air for $90 and I love em. Def wanna get more pairs but gonna be a lil more patient.

FYI - Eastbay lifted the discount restriction on the new DMX colorway... and it came out this week haha

In other news, picked up the black/silver colorway for $67 at my local Finish Line. Added a pair of laces to get the total over $100, then used $20 off $100 and then my WC rewards $20. I have a feeling this shoe will sit for a while...

FYI - Eastbay lifted the discount restriction on the new DMX colorway... and it came out this week haha

In other news, picked up the black/silver colorway for $67 at my local Finish Line. Added a pair of laces to get the total over $100, then used $20 off $100 and then my WC rewards $20. I have a feeling this shoe will sit for a while...

Tried to do the same thing online but it was a no go.

How do these shoes feel since, it is no DMX? Do they still have some sort of cushioning?

They still have somewhat of the DMX feel to em. Not exactly how i remember were you can really feel the air moving, just a lil more sturdier. They are still a comfortable shoe IMO. Looking forward to getting a few more pairs for cheap.

Does anybody know where to get the shoes below?

View media item 416477
ARE THESE COMING OUT??

Beware: I purchased on eastbay as the image showed the image above, but when I got the shoes, I received these View media item 416478It appears that there is an error shown on eastbay.

ANY WORD ON THE ABOVE COLORWAY??

Last edited:
That sucks! The one on the top pic are def the better pair. Had my eye on those too. FTL has em too but i wonder if the samething will happen if I order

I got the ones on the bottom also when I ordered from Eastbay, returned them right away. Sucks, I was really looking forward to this og color.

just bought the cherry colorway for 68 shipped a couple days ago.

need that purple-navyish/gold colorway...

Just copped the blk/wht/silver colorway off Packer. Having a 1/2 off everything sale.

50 bucks, can't complain. shall see. Was the onyl colorway they had left in my size, really wanted the purple color.

Copped the nocturnal blue CW. I really wanted the green OG, but it seems that it only released in Japan (Mita currently has a FSR)

It slipped my mind that the packer sale started today, by the time I went there were no real sizes left of the DMX that I wanted. Shame too because at 50 bucks I'd have bought at least 3 pairs.

Got mine in from packer today :smokin
Very comfortable...now I wish I would have gotten another
Pair at that price

They run a half size big to me. Nonetheless I want thee when they go on sale. They're pretty comfy.

Wish I got my true size instead of 1/2 down like some of ya'll said. I can't even bend my foot without pain. smh

WIll take two weeks to return from here and wait for a new pair. tired of waiting :smh:

Was hella pumped for the gym today too.

About to order me a pair. They only have a half size up for me :frown: but ill take it

Back
Top Bottom