Who do people say you look like?

jason-campbell.jpg

Apparently I'm this guy's long lost short, frail, and broke lil brother 
laugh.gif

ahh i was told i look like a middle eastern fake %!% swizz beats
laugh.gif
I never saw it, but apparently everyone else did.

22661_715486003406_25519930_39891916_6951460_n.jpg

swizz-beatz-pic-getty-851539638.jpg

and lets not forget nts favorite when i had acne..

DiGiornoDeepDishPizzaPeppe.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think the worst comparison I ever got was when I was at work...some lady said I look like Barack Obama...then she turned to
her friend and was like doesn't he look like Obama? And her friend was like nah...he looks like Lebron James.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I think the worst comparison I ever got was when I was at work...some lady said I look like Barack Obama...then she turned to
her friend and was like doesn't he look like Obama? And her friend was like nah...he looks like Lebron James.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

some people just come up with the first famous black person that comes to mind

I've been told I look like Prince William by a British girl on two separate occasions. I don't see it though.

I get Katy Perry sometimes. But I think it's just because I have dark hair and a severely light complexion.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by eaalto

Over the past couple of years I've had about 4 or 5 elderly couples say I look like Glenn Beck.  It's always older people, since I guess they're the only ones that watch him.
U don't live in the US do u?
If that question is in regards to the other three women in the picture, they were the staff at the villa we were staying in.  It was a vacation in Barbados.  I'm sure it doesn't have to do with Glenn Beck because I still refuse to believe that anybody but older people pay attention to his programming.

I remember before Jake Gyllenhall blew up when he was in Bubble Boy and Donnie Darko people would call me Donnie all the time and I had no idea who they were talking about
laugh.gif

Then Brokeback Mountain came out and I got ALL the jokes
smh.gif

And as far as the beard comment that picture was from like 3 or 4 years ago so that's when I was baby faced

jet li jackie chan bruce lee, and juntao. basically any asian guy but juntao wasnt even asian he was the white guy in the movie...

Back
Top Bottom