Who else "grew up" on NT?

I remember I was in the 9th grade, and registered.

I done finished college and all that now.

I turn 25 soon.

I've been on here since June 2001.

It's weird to be on a site this long.

I ain't complaining though, I cut for ya'll.

Pretty much same as you. Joined Freshman-Sophmore summer of High school. Graduated college already and turning 24 May 6th

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

damn another one?

roll.gif

isnt there a limit tho??

I joined in 2001, my first year of college under the user name irocjayz.  Damn I'm getting old, that was more than 10 yrs...
eyes.gif

This thread is depressing, why did I even reply

Found NT like my sophomore year in HS. About to be a senior in college now, time flies man.

Been "lurking" since 04', my sophomore year in HS. Found NT through uptowns.net (R.I. P
laugh.gif
). First thread i remember seeing was the post pics of shoes you didn't know existed thread, the EZ Board days 
pimp.gif
. I'm 24 now so i guess I basically "grew up" on NT, plenty of memories.

I aint eem have a computer in the household in HS.
30t6p3b.gif
Discovered NT junior year college like around '07 or so.

lurking since 02'. signed up in 06. 02 i was in 7th grade and seen my brothers boy on NT looking for red/black af1. i use to come here just to look at pictures of sneakers.

Been here since 16. 21 now and a junior in college. I started on the Other Site and came here. Haven't left since

Found this site in 2001. Didn't browse at all during the 2002, and 2003 years, we didn't have a computer - I had interest in being on a computer anyway, I was literally in the streets up to no good.

Browsed very minimal during the 2004, 2005 years - like once a month type.

2006 was when i came back around again, but from 2007 to now was when I really came and browsed for real.

So no, I didn't grow up here.

*Raises hand

Got introduced to NT in 8th grade & lurked until freshman year of HS when I first signed up. NT got me through all of HS & now in my 3rd year of college. Been on this site pretty much everyday since I first got introduced to it.
laugh.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom