who else has a problem spending money ?

well ive blown about 1.5 k on random things sutch as foams,2 jordan jerseys,pippen authentic,a suns procut,and the 23's wow i need to get my priority'sin order. to make things worse i want to cop these other og barkleys my boy has for sell and i wanna hit up CC.
pimp.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by StarBucks GTD

oh ok, credit card is
smh.gif
unless you know how to use it.

i feel you.. intrest rates on the fine print be all great for like the first 3 months then it just sky rocket outa nowhere...

^ yeah i mean CapCity i work construction it doesnt make since im hitting a good lick every week but i cant hold the bred in my pocket.

roll.gif
at me assuming what cc meant...

btw cap city..

where the hell ya stay at?

we dont got none of those where im from

Its going to be worse when you look back when you mature and realize how bad it really was.

Cap City is a NY/NJ store (don't quote me, obviously from VA), from their site tho they got a lot of hot hats but idk bout ordering since Memphisboi55 isAnti-Cap City

I spend way too much money on my girlfriend. Not to mention shoes and now that i have money buying clothes that are way to expensive word to nigo.

I already spent all my income tax money I got on shoes, after I said I wouldn't spend all that money on shoes
smh.gif

Originally Posted by na penny 89

well ive blown about 1.5 k on random things sutch as foams,2 jordan jerseys,pippen authentic,a suns procut,and the 23's

your grandmother's life insurance money came in already?

Yep. But, bills are always paid and the bank acct never goes below a certain limit. Now I have to start saving though, got a year to have enough for a stupidwedding.

try re-cooping 10k that i blew in the summer, but it was easily the greatest summer of my life
pimp.gif

anyway im almost back above water, it only took 5-6 months
smh.gif

Once you miss a couple releases, you get too lazy to try to catch up. You need to understand what you really like from what you just like. Things will beeasier that way once you get that. Besides, shoes come and go, there will always be another shoe you'll like in the future.

I had like 4 pairs of shoes laying around my room, and just noticed that I spent a g on all just those 4 pairs

i'm slowly getting outta shoes, but any leftover money after bills, rent, and other necessities goes towards my car. i'm doing alright though, so itsnot too bad.

Back
Top Bottom