Who else has no idea what to tell ppl to get them for Xmas???????????????

I run into this problem every year. My family does Secret Santa every year for Xmas Eve and while everyone has lists that seem to roll out like on cartoons I have nothing to put on my list.

I pretty much buy everything I want during the year. And the stuff I would ask ppl for (Shoes, Clothes) I wouldnt trust ppl to go out and buy for me because more than likely im gonna return it and find something I definitely like. Way too many times ive pretty much checked out the thing I want online for the person (told them the name, website to get it, how much it is) and they still dont get the right thing. And then when I say just give me money I'm "No Fun"

Now dont get me wrong I appreciate being around family and everything that I have around the holidays, just venting from sitting here trying to think of something to tell my secret santa to get me and can not think of jack %#@*.

I run into this problem every year. My family does Secret Santa every year for Xmas Eve and while everyone has lists that seem to roll out like on cartoons I have nothing to put on my list.

I pretty much buy everything I want during the year. And the stuff I would ask ppl for (Shoes, Clothes) I wouldnt trust ppl to go out and buy for me because more than likely im gonna return it and find something I definitely like. Way too many times ive pretty much checked out the thing I want online for the person (told them the name, website to get it, how much it is) and they still dont get the right thing. And then when I say just give me money I'm "No Fun"

Now dont get me wrong I appreciate being around family and everything that I have around the holidays, just venting from sitting here trying to think of something to tell my secret santa to get me and can not think of jack %#@*.

i actually dont care for gifts..........im more the giver.

true story.

an not to sound cheesy but ppl forget the true meaning of christmas

true story.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

true story.

^this... I always tell everyone, you dont gotta get me anything, its not about the gifts...

Yeah, I feel like Im one of the few people like this too. If I want it Ill buy it, and whatever I havent bought is cuz its pretty dam expensive or something so I sure as hell aint trustin my grandma or nobody else to comprehend whats up

true story.

^this... I always tell everyone, you dont gotta get me anything, its not about the gifts...

Yeah, I feel like Im one of the few people like this too. If I want it Ill buy it, and whatever I havent bought is cuz its pretty dam expensive or something so I sure as hell aint trustin my grandma or nobody else to comprehend whats up

I get asked this every year. I just say "nothing." I really don't mind what I get, I'd appreciate anything or nothing. This year (finally), on Christmas eve I'm going to volunteer at a shelter. I hope I make someones day a bit better.

I get asked this every year. I just say "nothing." I really don't mind what I get, I'd appreciate anything or nothing. This year (finally), on Christmas eve I'm going to volunteer at a shelter. I hope I make someones day a bit better.

true story.

No I feel you, I dont like getting gifts either Id rather just get things for others and leave anything I need to myself. But everyone trades names and its tradition so I gotta say something.

Like I just left a pair of earrings in Jamaica on Friday. Instead of telling someone to get me that I ordered a pair the night I got back because I realized I left them while I was on the plane. Maybe its a little because im impatient and if I want something im gonna just order it. But mostly I hate the feeling that I asked someone to get me something.

true story.

No I feel you, I dont like getting gifts either Id rather just get things for others and leave anything I need to myself. But everyone trades names and its tradition so I gotta say something.

Like I just left a pair of earrings in Jamaica on Friday. Instead of telling someone to get me that I ordered a pair the night I got back because I realized I left them while I was on the plane. Maybe its a little because im impatient and if I want something im gonna just order it. But mostly I hate the feeling that I asked someone to get me something.

laugh.gif
@ how the majority of guys on NT are modest and humble all of a sudden

I'm getting myself the coo greys and that should be sufficient for me, I try giving to the people I care about but I don't really expect anything in return

I'm getting myself the coo greys and that should be sufficient for me, I try giving to the people I care about but I don't really expect anything in return

honestly, i dont really want any gifts, but for secret santa, i just ask for pajamas or boxers or socks or something like that
laugh.gif
, i mean, they wont spend more than $20 on me and im gonna be happy 

honestly, i dont really want any gifts, but for secret santa, i just ask for pajamas or boxers or socks or something like that
laugh.gif
, i mean, they wont spend more than $20 on me and im gonna be happy 

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

Yea im gettin em too, but Ima end up havin to camp (or just go mad early) and I cant expect someone to be that diligent to go get me a pair of shoes. So that ones off the list too. IDK ima just end up askin for like another 1 year Live subscription or something just so they can get me something.

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

Yea im gettin em too, but Ima end up havin to camp (or just go mad early) and I cant expect someone to be that diligent to go get me a pair of shoes. So that ones off the list too. IDK ima just end up askin for like another 1 year Live subscription or something just so they can get me something.

true story.

I'm the same way. My parents, brother and best friend keep nagging me to tell them what to get me and I ALWAYS say 'nothing.' I'm more of a giver...and for some reason...I always feel mad uncomfortable when someone gives me a present.
grin.gif

true story.

I'm the same way. My parents, brother and best friend keep nagging me to tell them what to get me and I ALWAYS say 'nothing.' I'm more of a giver...and for some reason...I always feel mad uncomfortable when someone gives me a present.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by hieu23

laugh.gif

not even that, its just people always manage to mess it up when you do ask for something. If I ask for a pair of GR dunks in an 11.5 im gettin some air max 95s in a 13...

Originally Posted by hieu23

laugh.gif

not even that, its just people always manage to mess it up when you do ask for something. If I ask for a pair of GR dunks in an 11.5 im gettin some air max 95s in a 13...

im the same way. i just passed a list of books for the to get me. no point in letting them get me video games and clothes i'll never wear...so might as well get some books

Back
Top Bottom