Who else has no power because of the storm?

last night storms made some of the power lines snap that are dangling down the streets. and pretty much knock over all the garbage and recycling bins.

who else is caught up in a storm?

How are they gonna post if the power is out?

But yea mine went out at like 9am for a half hour.

Laptop? Using 56k?

power went out again 5 minutes ago and turned back on less than 5 minutes later....posting via cell. No power 11:20am again...never seen anything likethis...wish we have underground power.

Yeah you must be using 56k because your router should have been out too. I'm out here in Sacramento and the wind blew off my outdoor ceiling fan...And thewind is still howling...I don't want to work tonight.

My cable is out and oh yeah, I almost got hit by a damn tree branch earlier which makes me not wanna drive anymore
laugh.gif
. I'm in Richmond btw.

half my block was out of power last night. good thing my uncle lives down the street and had power.

my power went out at about 8am...came back on about 5 minutes ago, 3:50 pm... all the fences in my backyard are down....and a bball hoop we had back theresnapped in half and the backboard fell...and the glass table top to this table we got lifted off the base and shattered everywhere...it was like a damnhurricane earlier..

i live right on the coast by the way...

Power was out almost the whole day at my work. Came back on around 3:00 so had to stay till 6:00.

doesnt matter if you have underground power. i called pg&e to see if it mattered, they said nope because the transmitters are the ones that are above theground.

I came back home yesterday at 1pm and the power was out, didn't turn back on until 8am this morning
smh.gif

half of Valley fair mall went out yesterday, good thing I was finished shopping by the time it happened.

Mine was out yesterday starting around 4A.M, then power was back on at 7:30A.M for like 10 minutes, then it went out again, and conclusively, it was back onagain at around 1P.M.

i was in davis from thursday to today and half the city was pitch black because of the blackout... still no electricity when i left.

Back
Top Bottom