Who Else HATES Playing Basketball Outdoors?

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Outdoors is cool. The only problem I have is I cant hustle and dive like indoor courts because of the scrapes and stuff I get from doing that.
Nah F that I hustle regardless if im indoors or outdoors.
Maybe thats why im always bruised and cut up
laugh.gif

but in my city the best hoopers play under the lights(shout out to southside park
pimp.gif
)

out door chain nets i love te sound of them...however hate double rims...love hearing my soles squeek on gym floors...I love indoor better.

i prefer indoors. but i like outdoors because its where i practiced on my own time, plus i knew of more places to ball late at night outdoors. ill admitmid-long range shooting is my thing, but like many have said on here you do tend to play harder/drive to the hoop more outdoors.

i can bear the double rims, but i cant stand it when theres no net. when it rains, it messes up the grip on the ball. so during rainy sason, outdoor courtsaren't fun.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

I hate playing basketball period

indifferent.gif

the reason why I prefer indoors is because its less likely for me to get injured.

I also hate how dirty you get playing outdoors as well. LOL

outdoors is where Legends are born
pimp.gif
...outdoors is the best way to get agame going...it doesnt matter where i pLay outdoor or indoor
pimp.gif
...dark andbright if you enjoy and Love the game it doesnt where you pLay

i love outdoors

but everytime a school puts mesh up on their blacktops round my way some dudes gotta steal it

they take the rims sometimes too

but playing late in the evening with only the lamps in the schoolyard and on the street brings back mad memories

Back
Top Bottom