Who else is afraid to DS their kicks...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two Words.. The most terrifying words in a sneaker-heads dictionary......  shoe deterioration.

:lol:

Not me. Shoe deterioration occurs over the course of a decade if stored right. You have 10 years to get around to unDSing your shoes. What is tuere to be afraid of.

i really made this thread to see pictures and horror stories.  thanks for your opinion though. you surely must not have enough kicks if its not something that bothers you. 

Nice assumption bro.
Too bad shoes get reretroed by the time they are deterioated, or you might have said something that made sense. But you didnt. Think before you talk
With the exception of SB Dunks that never get reretroed

Last edited:
too bad retro's and retro's and NOT OG's.  ya douche.  that statement is completely ignorant.  there are jordans that have not be retro'ed .  go argue on another thread.  and thanks, i try to be insightful. stick your retro's and go corrode another thread. thnx.

btw.. SB DUNKS do not fall apart or deteriorate the same way.. ops, you might not have a pre 2004 pair.  (the soles are stitched onto the uppers.. so  no sole seperation even when the glue falls apart) 

Last edited:
too bad retro's and retro's and NOT OG's.  ya douche.  that statement is completely ignorant.  there are jordans that have not be retro'ed .  go argue on another thread.  and thanks, i try to be insightful. stick your retro's and go corrode another thread. thnx.

btw.. SB DUNKS do not fall apart or deteriorate the same way.. ops, you might not have a pre 2004 pair.  (the soles are stitched onto the uppers.. so  no sole seperation even when the glue falls apart) 
WaitYoumadbro.jpg

they're shoes. we kinda buy em for a reason....... that reason is to wear them. idc how rare they are if i have them i'll wear them. besides don't y'all love that feeling of awesomeness when everyone else sees your shoes and they get jealous??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom