Who else is at work, not doing a got damn thing.

:smh:

C'mon fox, you better than that.

I do security, currently high-end retail. I'm a glorified scarecrow for 7 hours.

Just got back from an interview for gate security at some housing community. Graveyard so you know I'll be on mturk, NT and reddit all night.

Bruh, I do loss prevention security. I feels you, A stay on my phone hah easy $ tho so I can't complain

So wait, those "in-class" BARBRI courses are just video lectures?

Weebay.gif

Last edited:
My boss is currently in a meeting, but she'll be calling me after to discuss what will likely be somewhat difficult and time sensitive project

Until then, I'm at the office laxxin :smh:

P.S. was at work a couple weeks ago and decided to treat myself to lunch at the rib spot/bar and grill.

Sat at the bar. Had a beer. ORDERED ONE BEER. This ******* mug was the size of a 2 liter Coke son.

Came back to the office faded. Boss' boss sitting right next to me :smh:

Last edited:
We're all screwed once some of this workforce productivity software really becomes standard over the next 10 years. :smh:

Last edited:
We're all screwed once some of this workforce productivity software really becomes standard over the next 10 years. :smh:

Until then :pimp:

But really, they love me at my job. I'm the young cool guy all the older guys like to talk to and all the older women like to semi flirt with. I should be good :nerd:

I do my work and do it well might I add. I slack but only because everything I need to do is either done or can be done well before needed.

Slack city :pimp:

Last edited:
Field work >
Show up 15 min late, leave 10 min early. When you put in the work, time schedules ain't ****!

Field work >
Show up 15 min late, leave 10 min early. When you put in the work, time schedules ain't ****!

I envy this. I thought about doing construction or something. Become certified to opperate heavy machinery or something. I enjoy actually working towards a goal and being able to look around and say "I made that".

not really proud of that, but its just the nature of my current position...

Last edited:
I am actually doing an internship, but the funny thing is that when they were interviewing me they asked: "will you be able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines? We have a lot of work that requires very good time management, are you reliable? " So now I am getting paid to do absolutely nothing... I even have to ask my boss for work which I get done in an hour. Then it takes 3 more hours to actually find him in his office and he gets extremely surprised that I managed to complete all that in 4 hours 
roll.gif

I am actually doing an internship, but the funny thing is that when they were interviewing me they asked: "will you be able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines? We have a lot of work that requires very good time management, are you reliable? " So now I am getting paid to do absolutely nothing... I even have to ask my boss for work which I get done in an hour. Then it takes 3 more hours to actually find him in his office and he gets extremely surprised that I managed to complete all that in 4 hours :rofl:
Step 1: Don't tell a soul
Step 2: Profit :smokin

Choose my own schedule. I call in for hours.

Let's all aspire to do things that aren't "jobs" because, we love what we do. Don't wanna' be working somewhere that you don't wanna be.

Can't wait to do something that I enjoy everyday, for the next 10-20 years.

My favorite interview question is "what's your worst trait?"

You'd be surprised the answers people say. "I can get lazy", "I show up late", "I don't work well when being told what to do". :lol:

Idiots

if accurate, Japanese corporate culture sounds BRUTAL...

Last edited:
i needed this thread the last year and half
laugh.gif

I just put in my two weeks last week, i got a salaried job at a startup company doing design
nthat.gif
so i wont be frequenting here unless im on break.

Back
Top Bottom