Who else is negative as a mutha?

I fall into this category, I'm pretty much a "Pessimistic Optimist," good things will come to most...and the others are going to get screwed over by life in general.

Originally Posted by dunks87

I'm a positive person, I try to see the light in every situation good or bad. If I have a negative experience I don't trip because I have more positives in my life than negatives, some people don't realize that, which is unfortunate.
Not everyone has more positives in their lives than negatives
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by dunks87

I'm a positive person, I try to see the light in every situation good or bad. If I have a negative experience I don't trip because I have more positives in my life than negatives, some people don't realize that, which is unfortunate.
Not everyone has more positives in their lives than negatives
laugh.gif
what a negative thing to say.
laugh.gif

I always try to maintain a positive mindset when I go about my things (work, school, social life, etc) but when it comes to the real world, I find that my skepticism (or negative thoughts as some people would call them) have saved me more than they have harmed me.

Sometimes positivity can be detrimental because it blinds you from reality.  5'5 dudes thinking they can be the next Nate Robinson when they don't even play D1 ball.  Others who think they can make it big by signing up for these pyramid schemes and selling products nobody wants to buy.  I know there are exceptions to these but seriously, how often does that happen?  It pains me to see people working hard towards some borderline unrealistic goal and then sinking to rock bottom depression levels when they don't get there.

Learn to draw the line between optimism and realism.  It will sometimes save you time, money and effort in the long run.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by NYC game

I'm not negative I'm a realist.
and on that note I have a theory that is always true when it comes to me, and that is if something negative happens to me, in order for a positive to happen 

A. I have to have two negative things happen

or 

B. Something major negative has to happen.

It always has to balance out or be in favor of the negative, it's like a two for one deal and when the positive does happen it's not as good as big or a positive as the negative.
I made a thread about this a while back....everytime something good happens to me I just shake my head
laugh.gif
....brace myself for the inevitable L.
roll.gif
Word it's like ok I got something good, what's happened now. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Russoull

This one's on the house.

14269hd.gif

1 of my white friends did this EXACT same thing to me this wknd when he was in town for the jay concert. 
sick.gif

I was leaving they hotel room cuz i had to make moves & our boy came back in the room at the tail end & saw....

indifferent.gif

I think everything that has been said is pretty fair seeing how things are in this world. I work with a true negative person. Everyday, she is always pissed as a mother and thinks everyone is out to get her. Mean she literally creates such a down environment with everyone here. Being a realist I think is normal but thinking that things turn out the way they are cause everyone is out to get you is another story. How does your coffee getting cold fast have to do with your life being a total $##$?!

Sometimes you have to take in the bad with the good. There won't always be sunny days realistically.

sometimes im real negative to myself but i always try to be positive for everybody else.
I try to stay positive but its real hard sometimes.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

i think negative all the time..

im a loner, so nobody knows till now

but it has affected my life real bad, dunno how to change, i have just accepted it, it is completely messed my mind up.......with the women, lets just say i havent shaked in years.....gurl gives me her number i rip it up.....i just dont feel like doin anything and lost my motivation ...cant even sleep, eat only once a day...

and it has even made me have thoughts of harming myself
Real talk, this isn't just negativity man, this is depression. I suggest getting some help, I've had friends go through this kinda stuff, it was a complete 180 when they got help.
To answer the question, yes I'm a pretty negative person, usually about myself, but what do you do?

I can have a negative attitude most of the time....

and when I get mad and that mixes with the negative... I am capable of hurting anyone if they say something wrong, man or woman

Only thing that levels me is that ganja.... if it wasnt for weed I would have killed my self already or kill someone else

Back
Top Bottom