Who else is ready for a XVII retro?

just got ds white reds for 150 shipped. no OG laces tho
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by gentry187

I love XVII's but I'd rather see some XVI's first.

same here, but there sure is no need to rush on either. 2012 would suit me to a tee.

Originally Posted by gentry187

I love XVII's but I'd rather see some XVI's first.

same here, but there sure is no need to rush on either. 2012 would suit me to a tee.

Some marine bought my white and blue pair off my feet for 200... They werent heavily used but i didnt mnd the comeup

Some marine bought my white and blue pair off my feet for 200... They werent heavily used but i didnt mnd the comeup

I use the black/chrome low as my everyday beater I might add. No cracking, not seperating, been using it for almost a year now. Whenever I go somewhere where the shoes might get messed up I wear them or when the weather is terrible. They're tanks.

I use the black/chrome low as my everyday beater I might add. No cracking, not seperating, been using it for almost a year now. Whenever I go somewhere where the shoes might get messed up I wear them or when the weather is terrible. They're tanks.

The XVII's are so necessary as a retro. I would love a second pair so I can retire my OG's. If/When they do retro, they really need to bring out the All-Star's as well
pimp.gif

The XVII's are so necessary as a retro. I would love a second pair so I can retire my OG's. If/When they do retro, they really need to bring out the All-Star's as well
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom