Who else is ready for a XVII retro?

As good as the 16-17s sell at my store u would think JB would take that into consideration for a retro of BOTH models

As good as the 16-17s sell at my store u would think JB would take that into consideration for a retro of BOTH models

17's were such a great release, however they get dirty and creased up quick. The white areas of the midsole attract dirt and turn yellow like no ones business and the leather upper creases real bad (so do the 18's), thats the only two downsides of this shoe

17's were such a great release, however they get dirty and creased up quick. The white areas of the midsole attract dirt and turn yellow like no ones business and the leather upper creases real bad (so do the 18's), thats the only two downsides of this shoe

Wouldn't pay anywhere close to $200, but it would be nice to see these again. I still can't believe the 16s haven't had a run yet. I don't know too many people who don't like the 16s.

Wouldn't pay anywhere close to $200, but it would be nice to see these again. I still can't believe the 16s haven't had a run yet. I don't know too many people who don't like the 16s.

no, because i still have mine in white/college blue, black/silver and white/red.
My white red even look almost like new
wink.gif

no, because i still have mine in white/college blue, black/silver and white/red.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

wink.gif

You hear that JB? Disregard any plans of retroing the Jordan XVII and put production on hold because this guy still has his pairs looking like new.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

wink.gif

You hear that JB? Disregard any plans of retroing the Jordan XVII and put production on hold because this guy still has his pairs looking like new.

If they retro'd any of the og colors it would be an instacop. I rocked my coppers the other day and got home and noticed that the back of my heel started coming apart from the shoe. I was rather heated when i noticed that.....
devil.gif

If they retro'd any of the og colors it would be an instacop. I rocked my coppers the other day and got home and noticed that the back of my heel started coming apart from the shoe. I was rather heated when i noticed that.....
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom