Who else is watching The Real World.

Finally this show hasn't had a really good season to me in minute.

Last good one that I watched was the one in New Orleans and the one in Hawaii with Ruthy the drunk and Tek or whatever his name was.

DA MATRIX 1 wrote:
Spolier last episode

laugh.gif
�I watched that whole clip

i thought san diego was a pretty good one. last season was pretty wack especially since they sent
smokin.gif
trisha home. i missed that fine lil ____

eek.gif
Has anyone seen Andy D!ck act normal? That was a trip.

Also, what's up with that random, chubby Mexican dude they're always hanging out with?
laugh.gif

YO! ^
eek.gif
Yeah... I was gonna ask about dude. I was thinking whose homeboy is that? DF!!!

Yo they only had two episodes so far correct?

Because they had a new episode over the weekend and I caught it then.

I think it was the one that showed yesterday with Greg helping the girls kiss and make up.

None of the girls are off the wall good looking, but they would still get the pipe early.

The ringleader Sara I think is her name is a little Gizabell...had me thinking that she was all good and innocent, but low and behold...**** waiting to spreadher wings and show the real her.

The albino stripper is aight, but nothing to write home about but turns me on with her fast ways.

The racist chick is just like lost or something...like she's really a hick white chick from the middle of nowhere that never interacted with other'sexcept for other hicks.

Didn't like Greg at first, but I dude is just like me sort of...has no patience for BS and just does what he has to do and F everyone else.

Will...token black dude, but homie is a little foul for scheming on shorty with a man, but if her man were to come to the house he would be copping pleasearly.

Joey that dude I don't know what to say about him he's like an emotional wreck for real.

The other white dude seems alright and normal like Greg and is looking to have a good time and enjoy himself and the time he spends out there.

Originally Posted by aepps20

Goku trying to explain his training methods.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Kakarot was like, "you think I like spending a year in that Time Chamber everyday to look like this!?!.. THAT's dedication"

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Yo they only had two episodes so far correct?

Because they had a new episode over the weekend and I caught it then.

I think it was the one that showed yesterday with Greg helping the girls kiss and make up.

None of the girls are off the wall good looking, but they would still get the pipe early.

The ringleader Sara I think is her name is a little Gizabell...had me thinking that she was all good and innocent, but low and behold...**** waiting to spread her wings and show the real her.

The albino stripper is aight, but nothing to write home about but turns me on with her fast ways.

The racist chick is just like lost or something...like she's really a hick white chick from the middle of nowhere that never interacted with other's except for other hicks.

Didn't like Greg at first, but I dude is just like me sort of...has no patience for BS and just does what he has to do and F everyone else.

Will...token black dude, but homie is a little foul for scheming on shorty with a man, but if her man were to come to the house he would be copping pleas early.

Joey that dude I don't know what to say about him he's like an emotional wreck for real.

The other white dude seems alright and normal like Greg and is looking to have a good time and enjoy himself and the time he spends out there.

na, last nite's was tha 3rd episode

yo info on that blonde chick with the black dress Joey was talkin to at the end of the episode? ol' girl looks
pimp.gif

Nt detectives, get on it!
laugh.gif

Yo all the DBZ comments got me rollin
But real talk sumone needs to cut Goku's tail off b4 he starts smashin buildings
roll.gif

Yall are killing me with the Dragonball Z references.
roll.gif

Bri couldn't be with Joey because she's too busy feeling sorry for herself to feel sorry for someone else.

Bri is terrible I'm sorry not attractive at all then to dress trashy on top of that? terrible, Will is a certified fool son trying with all his might tosmash the broad. He BETTER end up getting that %#% or he'll look extra corny if he hasn't already.

laugh.gif
@ the girl telling her man that Will has a crush on her.

'How that money get on my bed?....sooo real talk right now."
laugh.gif

The broad Bri is disgusting this is hands down the weakest female castin I can remember of any Real World.

lol that dude greg is just like me, Eff yall haha

im pretty sure sik wit it would have destroyed the other 2 white girls by now

- Greg is that dude

- When Bri said that she plays with Joey because it "makes her feel good" I did the old fashion
smh.gif
... Straight up I hate chicks like that. I hopeshe goes to jail that %*#@@ bucket. She was probably playing with her ex''s emotions too back in Jersey and he put it on her and had her arrested.
pimp.gif
. I hate Bri with a passion... ok I'm done venting ahh.

http://www.realworlddailies.com/Vid...Shaelee-gossips/092ECFFFF00A1312F0017001C899F

http://www.realworlddailies.com/Video/Joey-gets-aggressive/092ECFFFF00A1312F0017001C89A0

http://www.realworlddailies.com/Video/Joey-starts-getting-violent/092ECFFFF00A1312F0017001C89A1

This dude joey gone b wildn on the next episode listen to how greg handled dude. this +@+%# get sum drinks in his system n think he a wrestler and he keepslaughin @ his-self
roll.gif

Greg: Joey?

Joey: WHAT!

Greg: What are you yellin about you fluckn clown

Joey: did you call me a clown?

this and.......

Master Roshi is probably
smh.gif
smh.gif
somewhere after seeing what Goku has become.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom