Who else is watching The Real World.

Originally Posted by Jose Marti

This is going to be intense.
eek.gif

Next Week!!!

For some reason watching that made me really mad.
mad.gif

Eff the show,Greg should body them both

lmao @ "i gotta take her back in my camp..cant have her runnin loose with william"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Will and Dave finally reach their breaking point with Greg but their attempts to draw him into a physical altercation are unsuccessful.
See what I mean. Greg is like Rodman 2.0. Will and Dave bout to pick & roll their way into certified Loser Hall of Fame, ala Malone & Stockton.
smh.gif
DF!!!

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"will youre not a threat...just a small guy with little muscles"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this dude greg is hilarious...

Greg>*

I've been sleeping on this show but in passing gregs been that dude, and now that ive seen the episodes this dude is about to change the game. Bestcastmember since slapping david

man f it, ima try out for Real World NY. flightman i'ma come see you about that haze, they waaay past due for a weed smoker on the show.
pimp.gif

This is why you don't trust chicks. And Greg is silly, but he does make sense.

Will just became the biggest looser ever.

Now to make up for it, they should run a train on Reba, just because. Bros ova !$%%

Originally Posted by Purple Face

smh.gif
roll.gif
@ Reva

"I told him no, I like Greg"
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

even bri knew that was some bs.

what the hell is daves short @+@ doin talkin #!%%?
smh.gif

Son this dude Will should be slapped with a hot spatula.

Dude is so grimey for the "the way" that he got up on shorty...had it done to me from a friend of 12 years
smh.gif

It's disgusting and it's because dudes like Will can't get chicks so he tries to become one of them and get close to them that way hoping to get infrom that angle.

Like seriously if I was to see dude walking down the street I would sucker punch him straight to the jaw and drop his c-blocking self.

I hate dudes like that...they try to throw salt on your name to get up in a B's crotch...straight violation
smh.gif

I feel like pulling out ninjahood's musket putting fear in that dude's heart.

Also, Greg still shows that he is that dude. Son said a diamond doesn't crack
laugh.gif

you won't let me catch it Bri!
why am I happy right now? Cuz i am on bad terms with every single roommate.

I have never had a man move on a female I'm associating with

roll.gif

too many quotables

Originally Posted by haiti5

roll.gif
@ Reva

"I told him no, I like Greg"
laugh.gif
i cant believe he believed that...he musta been REAAAL DRUNK..

frown.gif
Shame on Greg for believing her.I would of smacked that chick word to WWE. Allowing herself to be locked in a room with a Lame. Girls now a days... F Them.

Let me make a couple points from this episode.
- FINAL 20 MINUTES WERE ARGUABLY THE GREATEST 20 MINUTES OF REAL WORLD HISTORY.
- Greg should have canceled that chick after she admitted kissing Will in the club. Greg is still the greatest cast memberever, but he is young and has learned a great listen that all of us will learn.
- Greg should have ended his Real World career by kicking the crap out of Will after Reva domed him in the confessional.
- Will is a lame, that thinks he is cool
- Reva is strictly **** business. Greg should have figured that out, but he didn't. Shame on Sarah and other chick for coercing the situation.

NEXT WEEK PREDICTIONS
- Greg who is the master or annoyance goes in. Will and Dave won't be able to handle it, and all hell will break lose
pimp.gif

In the beginning I hated Greg but now I've came to my senses.

Greg is that dude and he's stupid to believe that dumb broad.

Just caught the end of the show tonight....WOW at that dude throwing a punch during the credits. Is that gonna happen next week or what? Totally clueless herehaha just barely caught the end of the show

^he doesn't hit him. in the next episode's preview it shows him faking it multiple times.

smh @ Will's turn. He was cool.

Wow i never really watch this show but i caught the last 2 episodes today and now i can't wait til next week
laugh.gif

dude...i swear i wanna knock that will guy out so bad..................he thinks he is so cool..........ill &*^&&^%& donate 20 dollars andevery nter here...and call a hit on his little punk $@%....

LMAO this dude greg is the master of pushing people's buttons. This byrd *@$ N will going home early in next week episode.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom