Who else is watching The Real World.

Originally Posted by keeL252

Exactly every club in LA you gonna wait. But my thing is hes not from LA so just enjoy being in a way different environment and just enjoy living and party'n for free!!!

Yo! Is that you Will?!!?!?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Verdykt

Seriously though. Who gets in a hot tub with a t shirt on?

Seriously? And son definitely got a little too mad for no reason. Man up.

They set my dude Greg up for the okie doke tho. They were waitin for him to show up and already didn't like him before he even got there. He funnytho, called them all peasants on some Slick Rick !!+
laugh.gif

Dude does sound like an NTer. He just playing with the Bro and Bro #$%+. They acting like cheerleaders. hahahha

this shows gonna be good.. they came out to the clubs i promote at on a daily basis.. these peeps were animals with the drinking.. jail time, beatings, andall.. funny thing is, Greg barely came out to the clubs.. Bri is a cool chick tho.. walkin around the house butt naked.. loll
i dont think ull be disappointed.

greg says hes perfection...bulls___ that _ couldnt hit a jump shot for s___ at the end of the show

YO! ^ I meant to comment on that. Even when they went to credits, I heard like 2 more bricks. Son shot broke.
smh.gif
DF!!!

laugh.gif
Greg is a fool.

I actually thought the person that'd get on everyone's nerves would've been Joey,

'Cause it seemed like he fit the typical stereotype of a Real World meathead.

Greg is a cool dude. The chicks are weird. The stripper is a straight *****. Mad dudes going to pipe that.

Greg is legit an exact older copy of me smh
why is there soo much hate towards greg? he's big pimpin like jigga man

Greg is already in the running for worst cast member ever. He thinks he's clever and witty, but he's not. He's a loner with a broke jumper.

laugh.gif
how is that clown pimpin of you havent seen him with any buns. And another thing why is Greg catchin feeling bc Will kissed the same girl he did. Old SimpA__ N
pimp.gif

I haven't read every reply but the dude Greg is
pimp.gif
(no %%$$)....Dudeis pure comedy!! A lot of 1 liners that had me rollin....

"Idc about any of these peasants" lol
"People said I would be the most hated 1 in the house, Guess I'm living up to there expectations"
"Aw look at this cat" "He's wearin a T-Shirt in the pool, What are you a cheerleader?" lol

This dude will probably have me
laugh.gif
all season & I really haven'tbeen messin with real world lately.

anyone know the spoilers that was posted back a couple months ago?? it had everyone that would be kicked off and who would leave.

lol well I know who gets kicked off/leaves if anyone does...but I never talked to Greg, but to me he seems like an arrogant pompous bast*** and yea I don'tthink he's that witty.

Originally Posted by ucubed

lol well I know who gets kicked off/leaves if anyone does...but I never talked to Greg, but to me he seems like an arrogant pompous bast*** and yea I don't think he's that witty.

laugh.gif
, people getting overly pissed off at dude just b/c he has that"chill mode, i dont give a f***" swagger.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

lol well I know who gets kicked off/leaves if anyone does...but I never talked to Greg, but to me he seems like an arrogant pompous bast*** and yea I don't think he's that witty.

laugh.gif
, people getting overly pissed off at dude just b/c he has that "chill mode, i dont give a f***" swagger.

It's fine if someone is like that, just don't be a complete +$#%$*%#$ tool about it. Isaac from Sydney was much better at it.

I think this season will be interesting at least, bunch of hotheads, and the Greg dude is just a screwball so that'll be entertaining anyway.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

laugh.gif
, people getting overly pissed off at dude just b/c he has that "chill mode, i dont give a f***" swagger.

It's fine if someone is like that, just don't be a complete +$#%$*%#$ tool about it. Isaac from Sydney was much better at it.

Exactly. It's one thing to be cool and laid back. It's quite another to be an *+$. You can't communicate with people like that which makes itultra difficult to be around them.

Exactly. It's one thing to be cool and laid back. It's quite another to be an *+$. You can't communicate with people like that which makes it ultra difficult to be around them.
But him being an %$& at least makes it entertaining,
laugh.gif

i think you guys are hating on greg because hes black.
please with the race card, any person of any color can see the guy is arrogant,

i just dont have a problem with it cause i think its funny

Originally Posted by BaronDavis5

i think you guys are hating on greg because hes black.

Yeah, I must be racist because I hate a black cast member.

The guy is a loser. He's not funny, he's not clever, he's not witty. He's a narcissistic ******.

Did Greg pipe all of yall moms or something? He's laid back dude and a little arrogant so what. Dude is funny as hell
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom