Who else is watching The Real World.

I need to see footage of the Kim and n word thing. Not that I liked her in the first place but by leaving that out that totally changes the outlook of the showand her for people who supported or were indifferent about her.

Originally Posted by SIR KYLE

lol greg is soo funny....the only person in the house id hang out with

Until he starts doing the same crap to you that he does with his roommates. Guys like him can't get along with anyone.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Until he starts doing the same crap to you that he does with his roommates. Guys like him can't get along with anyone.

what is he doing? he only messes with people when they do something to him first. he rarely ever gets on somebody for no reason. the only time i can thinkof is when in the first ep he initiated an argument with Joey about him wearing a beater in the pool. but that wasn't serious, they were cool after thatfor the rest of the season.

the constant c-blocking, and then dudes acting like females is what gradually got him to hate everyone in the house.
i don't invade in people's business, and i wouldn't fight anyone elses battles if they happen tohave beef with him. so i would get along with him fine.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

People who can't take people like greg are gay...so he plays pranks on you ok do itback...he's @@@*@*+ cool man

laugh.gif
i love this S#@&
my dude greg keeping it real, airing will out

When Will and that white girl(Greg's girl I believe) were in the confession room.. what was she doing? Will told the girls "Greg caught *insert whitegirls name here* giving me *BEEP*

Did he say head?

anyone else see Kim's nip on the Real World Dailies vid
eek.gif
laugh.gif

and
smh.gif
at Will's lame
69d35c6be00e5fc4932f9fefb06bc341133e760.gif
forrockin the same "Michigan State" shirt in like 20 diff colors

Originally Posted by Prez T

eek.gif
laugh.gif

and
smh.gif
at Will's lame
for rockin the same "Michigan State" shirt in like 20 diff colors

surprised his @#% didnt attend a private all women's liberal arts school
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DMan14

Originally Posted by Prez T

eek.gif
laugh.gif

and
smh.gif
at Will's lame
for rockin the same "Michigan State" shirt in like 20 diff colors

surprised his @#% didnt attend a private all women's liberal arts school
grin.gif

dude started crying about being a nerd in high school. makes since on whyhe wasn't tryna smash now.

Um just watched the commercial for next week and they send Greg home "for good" when he won't go to that improv job BS.

Will has to be the lamest dude in the nation

And
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at Greg's videos, he just goes hard on Will for 20 minutes and drops the truth behind all the editing

are all of gregs videos on his facebook cause i wanna see em, ps:smh: at mtv not showing kim saying the n word , you think they would caus some people need toget called out

Yea Greg said Will got hella mad for her saying it but then was hella friendly with her the next day. What is wrong with this dude? I'm sure the onlyreason he got hella heated was to hope that they showed this on tv so he can be looked at as a "hero" or whatever

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Yea Greg said Will got hella mad for her saying it but then was hella friendly with her the next day. What is wrong with this dude? I'm sure the only reason he got hella heated was to hope that they showed this on tv so he can be looked at as a "hero" or whatever

laugh.gif
Will is the worst at trying to act "hard" or trying toseem hood

i was watching this yesterday and laughing:
http://www.realworlddailies.com/Video/Will-threatens-Greg-with-knife/092ECFFFF00A1312F001700992C7A

there is no way in HELL he is from Detroit
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

he even pulls out a knife on Greg and Greg STILL doesn't take him seriously... he basically sounds like a kid from the suburbs trying to act hard whenhe KNOWS he can't back it up, look how frail he is

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Yea Greg said Will got hella mad for her saying it but then was hella friendly with her the next day. What is wrong with this dude? I'm sure the only reason he got hella heated was to hope that they showed this on tv so he can be looked at as a "hero" or whatever

laugh.gif
Will is the worst at trying to act "hard" or trying to seem hood

http://www.realworlddailies.com/Video/Will-threatens-Greg-with-knife/092ECFFFF00A1312F001700992C7A

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

he even pulls out a knife on Greg and Greg STILL doesn't take him seriously... he basically sounds like a kid from the suburbs trying to act hard when he KNOWS he can't back it up, look how frail he is

Anybody else notice when Will had Greg in the corner n said " DO SOMETHIN !#*%!#$#!!*! ", as soon as Greg even FLINCHED like he was bout to turnaround to do somethin, Cotton Candy Will turned away all fast n almost ran into the camera. Then he had the nerve to be like "THATS WHAT ITHOUGHT!"

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Simoleons767

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

laugh.gif
Will is the worst at trying to act "hard" or trying to seem hood

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

he even pulls out a knife on Greg and Greg STILL doesn't take him seriously... he basically sounds like a kid from the suburbs trying to act hard when he KNOWS he can't back it up, look how frail he is

Anybody else notice when Will had Greg in the corner n said " DO SOMETHIN !#*%!#$#!!*! ", as soon as Greg even FLINCHED like he was bout to turn around to do somethin, Cotton Candy Will turned away all fast n almost ran into the camera. Then he had the nerve to be like "THATS WHAT I THOUGHT!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
smh YO real talk MTV is a %+*$# for not showing the part with the Knife...they really trynna make Will look like Ghandi

smh..Greg shouldve at least pushed him..cmon man
If Greg was from Brooklyn or Harlem, it would be a whole differnt story

Back
Top Bottom