Who else is watching The Real World.

that chick said "blackville"
eek.gif
smh.gif

typical ignorant white girl that forms perception off images viewed on tv.
smh.gif

How this roided up dude letting that scrawny dude beat him in an arm wrestling competition and abomination to all steriod users.
laugh.gif

I can't believe that redneck peacock lookin broad said" I didn't do/say anything wrong".

damn that is just bad.

So basically, Greg, who still hates everyone (tolerates will for now), gets the racist chick and the stripper to play nice?

Then he got them to hug......Isn't he going to be thrown out soon?

This guy joey is a buster,

what the hell did he think they would not be drinking and going out all the time ?

GTFOOH

^^

word
laugh.gif

son is talking about they will wake up one day and wonder where he is at muhahahah.

Joey's gone guys.
frown.gif

I believe Kimberly is in fact just repeating what Bri said herself. I can vividly picture her saying "I get ghetto when I get mad." That doesn'tby any means excuse what Kimberly said but at the same time Bri shouldn't have said that either if she didn't want to be judged like that.

OMG STEROIDS+ALCOHOL=MOOD SWINGS
roll.gif

And that white girl ODed....Im madd the episode ended liek it was all good.

This dude Greg is just like myself....I ain't here for everyone to likeme, I'm here for ME.....!@*% you pay me....it...I know why dude is like that tho...its a curse I tell you...I have lost many associates due to my"jerk" like attitude...Too bad im 28 and Canadian, I shoulda tried to get on that show when I was in school...

to this day I still wanna beat CT's %*$ for punkin that light skin cat Adam....that big $+%!#, picking on little cats

But yea..Greg will be my favorite character on the show....

Anyone know where I can catch tonights show other than MTV.com......they wont let us watch them in Canada, since we are on a weeks delay

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

Joey's gone guys.
frown.gif

I believe Kimberly is in fact just repeating what Bri said herself. I can vividly picture her saying "I get ghetto when I get mad." That doesn't
by any means excuse what Kimberly said but at the same time Bri shouldn't have said that either if she didn't want to be judged like that.

did you hear her say "blackville" or did you get deaf before that part??

clearly she is racist.

I believe Kimberly is in fact just repeating what Bri said herself. I can vividly picture her saying "I get ghetto when I get mad." That doesn't by any means excuse what Kimberly said but at the same time Bri shouldn't have said that either if she didn't want to be judged like that.

yea but nothin she said was ghetto, she was just complaining that she couldnt bring her friends into tha house. she didnt say anything in a ghetto way.

and what about when Kim made tha "blackville" comment? that was just crazy

Back
Top Bottom