Who else is watching The Real World.

I use to like Sarah but she just thinks she's the Queen and can do no wrong
smh.gif
smh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
@ the previewfor next week......I knew Dave wasn't tough, lettin' that emo lookin dude body slam him
laugh.gif

Man will is straight herbage. Having sex on the same bed as two other people does not count as a foursome. If it was just one dude and 3 girls then yes. Andthis fool fake cries to get janelle back?? Id really be surprised if janelle is still with this fool.

Like who calls from Mexico while they are still on vacation to tell your chick you "kissed" another chick? Seriously, who does that?!?!

Will is a such a clown
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I finally watched this episode, and I think one thing has been solidified.

Will is the lamest character/person on TV ever. For his sake, I hope all of this is for show and he's not living his life like this. I mean, it'sentertaining, but dude really has the mentality of a teenage virgin. SMH, how does a season go from excellent entertainment to herb central?

You know these $#+$%+ are gonna come through and act like they was doin it cause they handled a group of emo dudes, when Nick was puttin in all the work

will is corny for being so open off the smallest thing...it started with that weak @%* kiss he got in one of the first episodes...and he just keeps it goingevery week...

Will prolly just started gettin pun once he got to Hollywood, he can't handle a girl like Janelle hes too immature.

Even my lil cousin knows that you dont say "It's not that serious" to ur girlfriend when you f up like that.

laugh.gif
at that emo guy's friend trying to put Nick in a chokehold then nick pushing him 5 feet away

greg woulda str8 disfigured these cats and joey woulda probably bodied sum1 and gotten a murder charge

kinda funny a crazy big fight happens and the 2 biggest dudes left b4 is went down, staged by mtv maybe ..... nah

Ya, Will is !%!@$@% up call Janelle in tha middle of vacation so he can snitch on himself on some I kissed another broadtype #*#@...
But, for real Nick is that dude, kid is a clown....

During the "Coral Vision" Marathon, they said everything I've been wanting to say to some of these fools on the Real World.
roll.gif

The chick Sarah is fine and all, but I wouldn't wife her, she's too much drama, she nags and she's a closed door racist.

Back
Top Bottom