Who else is watching The Real World.

The challenge looks good. I gotta see that. Well i will see this thread again until the renunion.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Ayyy....

So Will gets like 2 points of 20 he lost for stealing them flowers.

DF!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
truth.

Will and Dave are just str8 up soft

Will was running away
roll.gif
, then trying to take of his belt and Dave was laying there and the standing there quiet

roll.gif

YO! How she go pick this herb up?

She gonna look back on '07-08 with great regret. DF!!!

Truth.
laugh.gif

I'm suprised they MTV didn't show a preview for the Reunion show. Was their a Reunion Show?

On a sidenote that Real World/Road Rules Challenge look like it's gonna be good.
pimp.gif

woo...that fight was pretty cool. smh someone sucker punching this dude. Nick looked like a BEAST! someone had him in the lock and he just pushedd him off.wth.

yo this foo dave got jumped by a bunch of asians i could tell cuz they got hair like joey even tho they blurred it u could tell their like asian or something

Originally Posted by jm2000

YO! Ayyy....

So Will gets like 2 points of 20 he lost for stealing them flowers.

DF!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
truth.

HA! Ya'll are so backwards.

I'm glad someone else said something about Nick's sideburns. We were calling them face flames. Somebody should've snuck in and cut them jointswhile he was sleeping.

Bri, much respect for that.

Were they really Asian? I don't think so, they just looked like a bunch of emo cats.

laugh.gif
@ This fool Dave, dude got what he deserved for talking all that mess to Greg like he was going to do something......:lol:Usually the ones that talk get+++!#! up most of the time.

smh.gif
Will is again a disgrace to mankind, dude thinking he Pops on The Wayans Bros bringing out that belt.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

woo...that fight was pretty cool. smh someone sucker punching this dude. Nick looked like a BEAST! someone had him in the lock and he just pushedd him off. wth.

laugh.gif

This guy Dave is a little
86e15fe27c4d11f357d5514956e63a9d11d2b42.gif
. How he going to get bodyslammed like that? Just imagine wht Greg could of done to this dude.
smh.gif

so how much did they pay the crowd to laugh? because i didn't even chuckle during their improv performance

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

yo this foo dave got jumped by a bunch of asians i could tell cuz they got hair like joey even tho they blurred it u could tell their like asian or something
wasn't it a bunch of emo heads?

Originally Posted by Air 23 AJ

wasn't it a bunch of emo heads?

There is no way they weren't a bunch of emo punks. They just jumped them with no warning. I love how that somehow makes the cast members soft, eventhough Dave got jumped from behind with no warning.

Originally Posted by Jose Marti

This guy Dave is a little
86e15fe27c4d11f357d5514956e63a9d11d2b42.gif
. How he going to get body slammed like that? Just imagine wht Greg could of done to this dude.
smh.gif

This dude Dave is all fluff. He's on that Napolean Complex. He's gonna get 'sucker punched' get out of the club, and threatens to'kill the guy'

He gets body slammed instead, stays on the ground, gets up and just stands there with a
grin.gif
face.

All those dudes are herbs, I'm just pissed someone didnt give Will a one-hit-acquitter the whole season. Who the hell runs away from a fight to take a beltoff. Its like dude was setting up for an excuse to fight.

"Lemme take my belt off, that way if I get my %$+ beat, I can just say its because my pants was falling"

indifferent.gif

Real talk, Will is a lame, but dude did redeem himself a lil with that fake cry $+#$ and stealin them flowers, had me
roll.gif

Def horrible improv set...

And %!+ with the random %+# Andy %*$# cameo, dude ain't got anythin better to do then chill with some lame semi-celebrities?

Originally Posted by OkieDoqui

All those dudes are herbs, I'm just pissed someone didnt give Will a one-hit-acquitter the whole season. Who the hell runs away from a fight to take a belt off. Its like dude was setting up for an excuse to fight.

"Lemme take my belt off, that way if I get my %$+ beat, I can just say its because my pants was falling"

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Imma have to catcvh a re-run of this !!%!

but
laugh.gif
@ One-hit-acquitter
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thats the funniest sound it out spelling Ive ever seen
roll.gif

yeah...like asian or something
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom