Who Else Still Has One of These: Vol. NT Classic

Originally Posted by Born illa

who got the shorty pop nudies 

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

I bet y'all think he's Japanese.
laugh.gif
He still works for Stussy Vegas from what I see on fb.
Some people may be jealous he could put 40k into his scion...some people may be jealous he gets to giz on japanese broads without even being japanese...and yes, even some people may be jealous they arent a cool shop kid like him...because face it; a lot of you couldn't get a job as a shop kid if you applied 100x.

the truth is he's turned a simple NT name into a great success for himself, and you can enter as many
laugh.gif
 fn faces as you want... you're all still little dweebs with no future, except being a night time janitor.

suck it.
grin.gif

laugh.gif
Some people may be jealous he could put 40k into his scion...some people may be jealous he gets to giz on japanese broads without even being japanese...and yes, even some people may be jealous they arent a cool shop kid like him...because face it; a lot of you couldn't get a job as a shop kid if you applied 100x.

the truth is he's turned a simple NT name into a great success for himself, and you can enter as many
laugh.gif
 fn faces as you want... you're all still little dweebs with no future, except being a night time janitor.

suck it.
grin.gif

i was wearing skinny jeans when neek was. i got clowned for trying to defend him once. never got the notoriety cause its not like i was going hard postin pics of myself or HK chicks.

i was wearing skinny jeans when neek was. i got clowned for trying to defend him once. never got the notoriety cause its not like i was going hard postin pics of myself or HK chicks.

Originally Posted by ellaesco

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

suck it.
grin.gif

Oh-You-Mad.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

suck it.
grin.gif

Oh-You-Mad.jpg

Originally Posted by ksteezy

neek.jpg

Car was/is garbage though, I've seen better looking xB's around my way...

these rims goes hard!!!! this is nice and simple ...thumbs up!!

Originally Posted by ksteezy

neek.jpg

Car was/is garbage though, I've seen better looking xB's around my way...

these rims goes hard!!!! this is nice and simple ...thumbs up!!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

suck it.
grin.gif
Didn't you let Ben Baller get lips deep?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

suck it.
grin.gif

damn i used to wear this shirt so much around the house and to play ball etc that the print was so faded and was eventually thrown out. Brings back memories hahaha

damn i used to wear this shirt so much around the house and to play ball etc that the print was so faded and was eventually thrown out. Brings back memories hahaha

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

suck it.
grin.gif

teh suck iz strong

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

suck it.
grin.gif

teh suck iz strong

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

suck it.
grin.gif
Was gonna ask the same about Neek .

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

suck it.
grin.gif
Was gonna ask the same about Neek .

Back
Top Bottom