Who else wears crew socks with shorts casually?

black crew socks are key for 2 reasons:

1. Hide skinny ankles.

2. Wipe the chew off my fingers when i take a nice dip. Gotta have black socks to wipe if no other option.

I like em rolled down slightly. helps the tan lines. not sloppy though.

black crew socks are key for 2 reasons:

1. Hide skinny ankles.

2. Wipe the chew off my fingers when i take a nice dip. Gotta have black socks to wipe if no other option.

I like em rolled down slightly. helps the tan lines. not sloppy though.

Not gonna lie. I rock the Vans/Crew socks steez. I don't know what it is, but a lot of dancers (hip-hop, generally) do that and I feel like I have more swag with it haha.

Word to:

Not gonna lie. I rock the Vans/Crew socks steez. I don't know what it is, but a lot of dancers (hip-hop, generally) do that and I feel like I have more swag with it haha.

Word to:

I do what LeBron does.  Wear long socks, but roll them down.  Ankle socks for lows only.
koc-no-12-4.jpg

lebron-griffey.jpg

I see people at school like this all the time, I do it once or twice a month, Not my kind of %*@*.

I see people at school like this all the time, I do it once or twice a month, Not my kind of %*@*.

all of you who say you do, prob think you look like wiz, but chances are you look like

tourist.jpg

all of you who say you do, prob think you look like wiz, but chances are you look like

tourist.jpg

I don't have no shows or quarter socks, so black crew socks with shorts or I'm going barefoot. I've been like this since high school, and I don't see myself switching it up anytime soon.

I don't have no shows or quarter socks, so black crew socks with shorts or I'm going barefoot. I've been like this since high school, and I don't see myself switching it up anytime soon.

Kids at my HS got into wearing the mid-highs with running shoes (ASICS mostly)... then scrunching down the socks a little bit below the calf.
This was the best example I could find... this is my buddy's RS Freshman year, he's a junior now (#4)

n561758175_1438724_4813.jpg

Kids at my HS got into wearing the mid-highs with running shoes (ASICS mostly)... then scrunching down the socks a little bit below the calf.
This was the best example I could find... this is my buddy's RS Freshman year, he's a junior now (#4)

n561758175_1438724_4813.jpg

Back
Top Bottom