laugh.gif

yes dear
roll.gif

king of queens
roll.gif

sienfeld
everybody loves raymond
friends

this takes up myday from noon to 9pm sometimes...it got to the point where i had to start waking up extra early and getting everything done so i could get hometo watch and relax

The only time i sit at home all day and watch TV is Saturday during college football

Remember in grade school I'd fake sick sometimes to watch shows all day
roll.gif
, i remember even a few times faking sick 2 days in a row to keep watching certain shows. But grade school you could miss a week straight and be fine

i actually get a lot done on my off days (1 or 2 days a week) i just have to start at six am and i get back around 1. Call me a loser all you want but itfeels good to just do nothinnng sometimes. Especially when you spend the rest of your week doing the total opposite.

If I really don't feel like doing anything and getting out of the house then yea I'll use that as an excuse

isn't that the lineup on tbs?

i just record everything. but now i have a ton of shows recorded and don't feel like watching any of em. just too much tv.

Yeah I do that at times on Sunday or when I have nothing to do that day

Number 1000
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Classy Lawrence

Do you have a job? What are your hours like?

I do have a job and my hours are pretty crazy....I wish I could get a straight 8 hour shift and leave but that hasnt happened in a while. I already said Ido this on the days I get off and I do all my errands and go to the gym early in the morning. Then I dont just veg out while I watch I study for classes dothings that need to be done around the house (its just starting to get nice out but since it was winter there wasnt a lot of outside stuff to do) and of courselurk around niketalk.

Back
Top Bottom