Who got the bigger come up? Akon or Usher?

Lady Gaga v Justin Bieber

i cant even call it. but these guys are swimming in cake.

i think Usher will eventually make the most cause justin is super young and has like tons of years ahead.

Lady Gaga v Justin Bieber

i cant even call it. but these guys are swimming in cake.

i think Usher will eventually make the most cause justin is super young and has like tons of years ahead.

Akon, just off of Gaga alone, even tho he had a couple of acts already but he hit the Jackpot with her

Akon, just off of Gaga alone, even tho he had a couple of acts already but he hit the Jackpot with her

Yeah, it's hard to argue against Akon. Gaga's following is outrageous and T-Pain was on every goddamn single in 2008.

Yeah, it's hard to argue against Akon. Gaga's following is outrageous and T-Pain was on every goddamn single in 2008.

What kind of questions is this?

Akon easy!!!

Justin has all the little boopers jocking on his isshh.
But Gaga has all those same little boopers+adults all over the world.

Stupid question.

What kind of questions is this?

Akon easy!!!

Justin has all the little boopers jocking on his isshh.
But Gaga has all those same little boopers+adults all over the world.

Stupid question.

justin bieber went platinum in 9 countries and i just found out diamond in brazil.
thats wild. of all places tho.

tpain doesnt get akon money like that tho right? cause he dont really sell records like that. and those features is tpains own money right?

justin bieber went platinum in 9 countries and i just found out diamond in brazil.
thats wild. of all places tho.

tpain doesnt get akon money like that tho right? cause he dont really sell records like that. and those features is tpains own money right?

Back
Top Bottom