Who had the best Zoom BB 1 PE?

I have to say the guy who did these SMU's for the BB1's REALLY did his thing. Kyle has alot of talent when it comes to the Player Promo's. I thinkhe did what he could provided the options on the BB2's but the BB1s were Walking Masterpieces.

The Upper Management Lost all sorts of chances to capitalize on making additional money across the board on these in ALL the NBA cities and beyond by doing InStore three day experieces, which would not have cost a dime to do.

Of course the Footlockers would have pitched a fit about which one's in each city got the right to do it, but thats on Footlocker to deal with...It wouldhave made the company money Hand over fist.

Once Sport Culture gets a hold of this shoe.... it will do what it was supposed to have done with Retro's..... Just like they should with new materials forthe 2K3

Tony Parker's and Deron William's. Kidd's black/reds are kinda hot, but there's something about a red toe box (especially patent) that screamsCLOWN SHOES to me.

More pics of Kidds play off plus what he wore during 07/08 season (last pair is similar to USA except for grey semi-circle)

rhkax1.jpg

2r2al2h.jpg

wuqjvb.jpg

2aik3nm.jpg

20p60s1.jpg

kbtwdd.jpg

11r3pdw.jpg

Originally Posted by goldenchild12

Michael Redd joints were crazy, the OJ mayo away's are BUTTA, Larry hughes (homegrown) were crack and last but not least Darron william joints

EDIT those kidds with the RED toes are CRACK

i couldnt agree with you about the Redd's anymore hommie. and i had the chance to get some Redd BB2 pe's but didnt

pull the trigger and i really regret that.

yea Rock those were the Redd pe's that i meant to say instead of the BB2's.
but those are just CRACK!!!! and being from milwaukee and ironically rocking
a Redd jersey right now i NEED THEM IN MY LIFE.

-Tyler

I jacked that pic from Bkals Auction on ebay!! lol

I actually have that Throwback Jersey too. Nothing can beat an ALL Patent Black with Trimming Son Son.. lol

Golden Child if my Thanksgiving Turkey Had All Patent it move up in my Book as the best Holiday!!! lol

All Black...but the Green & Red Trim makes there seem like a Irrediscent look to it.

Thanks for clearing that up - a pair with a full iridescent or chrome upper (think of those hyperflights) look amazing!
Did BP ever do any photoshops of Zoom BB1s?

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I jacked that pic from Bkals Auction on ebay!! lol

I actually have that Throwback Jersey too. Nothing can beat an ALL Patent Black with Trimming Son Son.. lol

Golden Child if my Thanksgiving Turkey Had All Patent it move up in my Book as the best Holiday!!! lol

yea i saw Bkals auction already but im so mad that i didnt pick them up when i had the chance to.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I saw those go unbought last time they were up.. I think those are your size right? Good luck this go round my man..

the all red joints jack and roy wore on christmas were crack....and those USC away joints were nice too IMO

The simplicity of Tony Parker's ZoomBB's in their Finals run last year were hands down the best.

Black patent toe, White upper or White patent toe, Black upper

I wish I had both pair.

Originally Posted by docious

The simplicity of Tony Parker's ZoomBB's in their Finals run last year were hands down the best.

Black patent toe, White upper or White patent toe, Black upper

I wish I had both pair.

I agree 100%

I went all over the nike stores in singapore looking for a pair, but with no luck
frown.gif

Got the blue/red and black/yellow ones though!!

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I saw those go unbought last time they were up.. I think those are your size right? Good luck this go round my man..

yea i saw that too but i was talking about when they were up on flightclubny.com the day i got the

money they were gone i was so pissed, but im going to try and get these this time

-Tyler

Back
Top Bottom