Who has a better chance of bouncing back from 0-2? Lakers or Celtics?

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I answered the Lakers on ESPN but at this point, they both gon lose 4-1. Boston is not executin they way they should. Wade is killin, Lebron is killin em, even the no name dudes is killin em.

LA, Pau is playin like a sissy, always has, always will, now somebody has his number and it's 41. Derek Fisher is a bum, plain and simple. LA should've tried to get a decent guard in the draft or trade. Not to mention, they're on the road now and if they played like crap at home, just imagine how they'll play on the road.
and kobe is missing game winners

*kanye shrug*

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I answered the Lakers on ESPN but at this point, they both gon lose 4-1. Boston is not executin they way they should. Wade is killin, Lebron is killin em, even the no name dudes is killin em.

LA, Pau is playin like a sissy, always has, always will, now somebody has his number and it's 41. Derek Fisher is a bum, plain and simple. LA should've tried to get a decent guard in the draft or trade. Not to mention, they're on the road now and if they played like crap at home, just imagine how they'll play on the road.
and kobe is missing game winners

*kanye shrug*

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Lakers, the Heat are better than the Mavericks and the Lakers are better than the Celtics.

Read this several times. This argument doesn't make any sense.

Lakers, the Heat are better than the Mavericks and the Lakers are better than the Celtics.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Well I'm comparing the Lakers with the Celtics, and the opponents they're facing. Simply put, the Lakers have a better chance of bouncing back because they're a better team than the Celtics and they are facing a worst team than the Celtics. Do I have to make it any more clear?

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Well I'm comparing the Lakers with the Celtics, and the opponents they're facing. Simply put, the Lakers have a better chance of bouncing back because they're a better team than the Celtics and they are facing a worst team than the Celtics. Do I have to make it any more clear?

Old adage applies: it's not a series until the home team loses

The home team has lost twice in one of them, and Ron Artest ain't walkin' through the door for Game 3. Based on that alone, I have to go with the Celtics having a better chance. Doesn't mean it's a good chance, but they haven't had a home game yet.

Neither team is out, but based on the question posed, choosing one, it has to be the Celtics.

Old adage applies: it's not a series until the home team loses

The home team has lost twice in one of them, and Ron Artest ain't walkin' through the door for Game 3. Based on that alone, I have to go with the Celtics having a better chance. Doesn't mean it's a good chance, but they haven't had a home game yet.

Neither team is out, but based on the question posed, choosing one, it has to be the Celtics.

Lakers, they can win on the road, Dallas knows how to screw up a good thing, and the refs are gonna def help the Lakers out!

Lakers, they can win on the road, Dallas knows how to screw up a good thing, and the refs are gonna def help the Lakers out!

Lakers aren't going to lose game 3 no matter what... be it with them actually winning or getting help from the refs.

I think the Heat will beat the Celtics, but even though the Lakers are down 0-2 I still expect them to win this series over Dallas.

I would like to see the Lakers vs. Heat, but if the Lakers get knocked out I hope Dallas goes all the way because they're long overdue for a title.

Knicks fan btw...

Lakers aren't going to lose game 3 no matter what... be it with them actually winning or getting help from the refs.

I think the Heat will beat the Celtics, but even though the Lakers are down 0-2 I still expect them to win this series over Dallas.

I would like to see the Lakers vs. Heat, but if the Lakers get knocked out I hope Dallas goes all the way because they're long overdue for a title.

Knicks fan btw...

Knicks fan btw...

Back
Top Bottom