WHO HAS BEEN ON NT FOR 10 OR MORE YEARS???

It's crazy how fast time flies by. Been here since the day this forum opened in December of '99. Funny I find this post as I'm sportin the NKETLK shirt. Thanks to the whole NT fam for making my life more exciting each and every day.

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Forgot about methamphibian.

Also I remember when people would post their collections and it would be ALL dunks. Nothing but dunks. It's funny how dunks hit their peak back then and don't go for as much as they used to now.
That was dude who use to do those Ill custom painted forces right?

lurked for 5 years cause I aint know how to join finally figured out how to join in 2010 feelsdumbruh

jbone2308 was another guy from the Kings vs Lakers posts in the Sports forum back in the day....one of those got me banned for quite some time by HoldenMichael.  He gave me back this username after writing him a request for it back.

jbone2308 was another guy from the Kings vs Lakers posts in the Sports forum back in the day....one of those got me banned for quite some time by HoldenMichael.  He gave me back this username after writing him a request for it back.

I found this website back in 02 when I was actually looking for fake xi's not knowing they were fake,joined in 03.

06/03/03 for me. Not quite as long as some of you guys, but longer than most.

Originally Posted by taymane23

lurked for 5 years cause I aint know how to join finally figured out how to join in 2010 feelsdumbruh
Took you 5 years to figure out how to click the apply for membership button on a message board??

11 years in Aug.

I really don't remember much though, I think NT use to be all one forum though.

No mods.

Hardly any rules at all.

Quadruple post about Jordans, Dunks, Murder Inc, Roc-a-fella, 50. And this was all on one page.
laugh.gif

been round since 01 crazy to see how this site has developed so much. I was 15 working at footlocker, and I just wanted to understand more about the sneakers to get a edge over my fellow employees.... Turned me into a full fledged sneaker addict.

Last edited:
been on here since 04...friend of mine introduced me from back in the day so basically been knowing about it since the start but was late on joining lol

Joined 12/27/04... got banned in 07.
Hella Handsome was reborn, and has been here ever since. So its only been 7 years just about.

Back
Top Bottom