WHO HAS BEEN ON NT FOR 10 OR MORE YEARS???

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

jbone2308 was another guy from the Kings vs Lakers posts in the Sports forum back in the day....one of those got me banned for quite some time by HoldenMichael.  He gave me back this username after writing him a request for it back.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

and let's not forget shammgodnyc1 
laugh.gif
the self-proclaimed most hated man on NT during that era

He was a jerk to people on the board but he was actually cool with me lol

You remember that one summer where he plotted to attack Niketalk and he recruited a few of us to carry out that mission
laugh.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

tom tolbert, MarvAlbert Bites backs, Ernie Johnson, Ahmad rashad, etc....
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
we were stupid kids back then

that mission was never carried out, so I may as well reveal it to the rest of Niketalk many years later

"it's coming, no !%!%" in his sig lol

roll.gif
Shamm aka the Greek God of pionwheels. Word we was silly.  Operation No %%%+. I remember you got tight at me for geting my tom tolbert screen name banned.
roll.gif

i still remember when we would have NT aim chats and we, as a group, would talk about the operation like it was some serious business 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

him and eMbrawler and a few others lol

and don't forget that nonsense that was going on in HT back then also

I remember you did your own version of "Hit 'em up" calling out random nt'ers including me and a few others lol smh

don't forget your love interest La Femme Jordan
roll.gif
Spoiler [+]
187078_35404765_8348006_n.jpg

I remember when you read that she lost her virginity, you were crushed
laugh.gif
...and then you thought henz0 and her were going out because of the summit pic they took.

funny times

i still remember when we would have NT aim chats and we, as a group, would talk about the operation like it was some serious business 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

I remember you did your own version of "Hit 'em up" calling out random nt'ers including me and a few others lol smh

roll.gif
Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif
...and then you thought henz0 and her were going out because of the summit pic they took.

funny times

roll.gif
 La Femme Jordan.  She was a freak.  She used to tell me how her bf would give her pearl necklaces and facials daily.

Whatever happened to eMBrawler?

Originally Posted by CruThik3

I remember when JJposted his new mink coat. And when JJ went to Philly to confront PhillysIllest or something. PhillysIllest was a no show and JJ documented the whole thing.
Nah, youre slightly confused. PhillysIllest was a solid dude, i used to talk to him daily about basketball etc. I think the dude JJ went to Philly for was PhillyHova or some other variant Philly name.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Originally Posted by CruThik3

I remember when JJposted his new mink coat. And when JJ went to Philly to confront PhillysIllest or something. PhillysIllest was a no show and JJ documented the whole thing.
Nah, youre slightly confused. PhillysIllest was a solid dude, i used to talk to him daily about basketball etc. I think the dude JJ went to Philly for was PhillyHova or some other variant Philly name.

Yep.  Phillyhovabobw.  Funny dude.  He syarted the posts where he'd compare a NTer to a celebrity or an animal etc.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

grin.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif

funny times

roll.gif
 La Femme Jordan.  She was a freak.  She used to tell me how her bf would give her pearl necklaces and facials daily.

Whatever happened to eMBrawler?

eMbrawler still posts....he's now known as LesFamilia

I remember when Powfo was the youngest NTer at the time w/ his Mr T avy

I kinda miss the throwback era, i'll admit it
nerd.gif

Joined 2001.  I remember my boys used to see me on it and joke that my sn was some stereotypical jamaican name like "yardie bwoy", "rude bwoy 23423423" or some @%+#.  
laugh.gif
wasn't far off, it was yardman, *+!%#$ thought i was mexican though.

Back
Top Bottom