WHO HAS BEEN ON NT FOR 10 OR MORE YEARS???

wow... I never woulda guessed that so many OGs were still lurking...

pimp.gif

Although I remember first scoping the forum in early 2001, it'll be 10 years in 3 days since joining...

...what a trip.

...and what a summer; Retro AJ I, III, XI Lows, AJ XVI+/Lows, FP 3, Hyperflights(who remembers the big post(by hoopsboy__?) rocking one red and one blue pair with overlapping red/blue jerseys?
laugh.gif
), BB4, R4, Answer IV, KOBE 1, etc, etc...

...play on, NikeTalk.

Probably have been reading on NT since 2001, joined in 08 and only have a post count of just under 300. Haha SMH. I just read the topics and never felt like posting

Originally Posted by manposite

wow... I never woulda guessed that so many OGs were still lurking...

pimp.gif

Although I remember first scoping the forum in early 2001, it'll be 10 years in 3 days since joining...

...what a trip.

...and what a summer; Retro AJ I, III, XI Lows, AJ XVI+/Lows, FP 3, Hyperflights(who remembers the big post(by hoopsboy__?) rocking one red and one blue pair with overlapping red/blue jerseys?
laugh.gif
), BB4, R4, Answer IV, KOBE 1, etc, etc...

...play on, NikeTalk.

That was definitely a fun Summer indeed.  Air Pippen V, Air Kidd, Baseball season was cookin'.  Wow.

It seems like the oldest members always have the lowest post counts. The "OG's are a bunchof lurkers now

2nd screen name, but I was the first to post hands on pics of my cool grey XI samples, so that pretty old school.

Originally Posted by Kramer

Originally Posted by JayFabulouz

Originally Posted by Kramer

It seems like the oldest members always have the lowest post counts. The "OG's are a bunchof lurkers now

There's a reason for that. 
wink.gif
Oh?

I cant speak for every 10 year + member, but I am set in my ways. You see something informative, you say thank you and move on... commenting on every single post for the hell of it, is pointless. 

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Safe to say I've been here either 9/10 years. I remember joining in 2001 when I met RussillThaGOD, I was like bro, where you grab them kicks from.

Looks like I just missed my 10 year anniversary. I was 15, in high school, when I started on here... now, I'm 25 and about to go into law school.
2afgxgy.jpg

To think I could have been at 9k posts if I just kept that SN. Thinking about changing to something shorter again, too.

10 years since May 16, 2001.
Anyone remember that petition to Eric Avar that we all signed asking Nike to release the iridescent hyperflights?

Slam Ed put me on in Kicks Mag way back... been on this screen name since late 2000. Also, I had another screen name prior to this one, but retired it quick - it was terrible.

Through the years, I've seen it all.

I imagine most cats probably couldn't pin me as any specific character due to my infrequent post rate, but I lurk daily and I'm quick to point out this site as I source for any info I pass on in my daily conversations.

I'm just glad to be here.

i joined in 03 i believe but i was lurking on here prolly back to 00-01, like Air Rev days etc.
pretty sure NT had an article in an old complex mag or somethign along those lines too

Back
Top Bottom