Who has had a real, authentic Philly Cheesesteak before?

Originally Posted by Purple Face

Pat's and Geno's are both hype. I forgot which one cuts their beef up on the grill but that one tastes better than the thin-sliced beef ones.

Thats Geno's... and its def the Best I've ever had (no Drake)

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Originally Posted by Club29

I didnt know witches could be found in the sand

Usually you are a funny dude. That was horrible.
x2
The point was that the OP had a spelling mistake, Club is the only dude who caught it. At least that's my interpretation. It wasn't astupid play on words, that's how the OP spelled it, "sandwitch." Don't go so hard on him.

Originally Posted by RenaRene

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Pat's and Geno's are both hype.

Quoted for %%#$+%! truth.

There's spots on South St. with colder cheesesteaks IMO

My-T.
From everything I know - this is completely true. I've never actually had a pat or geno's, but i've had some pretty damn good ones... and everybody tells me that both those two are such tourist trap pieces of crap, i've just always stayed away.

yes, I went to this spot on South Street once...THE best.

soon as i got to philly last month south street was #1 stop

Originally Posted by eaalto

x2
The point was that the OP had a spelling mistake, Club is the only dude who caught it. At least that's my interpretation. It wasn't a stupid play on words, that's how the OP spelled it, "sandwitch." Don't go so hard on him.

laugh.gif
its all good.

they're just 'bustin my chops'

Originally Posted by abuzzl23p

I was in Philly for a day and i had Both...and yes...they are worth it. I also had Tony Luke's its pretty good too
i visited some fam up in philly a couple years ago, and i thought tony lukes was pretty delicious too.

i hate cheez whiz ... provolone please ...

cheesesteaks are the truth ... haven't been to philly in a few years which means i'm long overdue ...

best one i ever had was in mt. airy though ... i wish i could remember the name of that spot ... pats and genos are good though

x2
The point was that the OP had a spelling mistake, Club is the only dude who caught it. At least that's my interpretation. It wasn't a stupid play on words, that's how the OP spelled it, "sandwitch." Don't go so hard on him.

Thanks for pointing that out. I had no idea.

What are you his lawyer? Take it easy buddy. I gave him props on his customary comments.

brown-nose.jpg

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Pat's and Geno's are both hype.

Quoted for %%#$+%! truth.

There's spots on South St. with colder cheesesteaks IMO

My-T.
From everything I know - this is completely true. I've never actually had a pat or geno's, but i've had some pretty damn good ones... and everybody tells me that both those two are such tourist trap pieces of crap, i've just always stayed away.

+3. Pat's and Geno's are garbage. People from Philly don't go there, that's where the tourists that don't know any better go.

Assembly line steaks with Cheese Wiz
sick.gif

Go Ishkabibble's for the Cheese steaks and Cheese fries and Lorenzo's for the Pizza.
pimp.gif

In Southern California we have a chain called Philly's Best, which I've heard Philly natives say is the best they've had anywhere outside of Philly.

I haven't been there in 2 years, but they are amazing. So I would say it's a real, authentic cheese steak. The company is devoted to making them.

http://www.eatphillysbest.com/

pimp.gif

Pat's is by far the best cheesesteak to get!!! Tony Luke is my second, then Steve's the prince, and then genos

if the yankees win im taking a roadtrip to geno's with my chmpionship jacket on
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Ive had them before, It tasted the same as the ones i get in ny =\ i dont understand the whole hype behind certain food from certain place.. it all taste the same to me

Originally Posted by reigndrop

New Yorker's know whats up with Carl's Steak.
carls steaks is gross. the bread is all wrong.

if you are from ny, shortys on 9th avenue (between 42nd and 41st) is the closest thing you'll come to a real cheesesteak

when i went to philly i had tony lukes. delish.

Back
Top Bottom