Who has next to no social life and theyre fine with it...??? Friends FTL... Long vent...

Ive been through so much this past year and my homeys I grew up with in the end ended up showing me we werent as close as I thought wewere and ive known them 10+ years. It made me change my whole outlook on females and friends in general. Now on weekends I choose to stay at home and drink bymyself and work every weeekend so I have an excuse to not hangout with those I dont trust. Anyone else been in this situation where the ones you thought wouldhave your back in the end ended up stabbing you in the throat even though youve been through so much with them and dudes are still shady and act like its nobig deal that you went through something serious and they participated in the whole situation. Im not trying to sound emo cus I drank a whole 5th of Seagrim in7min but this *%#$ really gets me heated. I can honestly say im the happiest ive been in the past year now that ive cut them out of my life and focused on workand the gym. Its for my benefit cus I noticed now that I dont kick it ive cut down on the drug use and drinking which pleases my mom cus ive almost been tosent to rehab 3 times this past year cus of *%#$ ive done and almost oding....

I drank a whole 5th of Seagrim in 7min

eek.gif

have moar hobbies and make new friends out of it. drinking by yourself and working every weekend is not the answer to true happiness. ppl change, so have funwit new homies.

its all good son. just do you and dont let anybody stop you. about all that drug and alcohol use tho. thats not how u deal wit ya problems. buddah is koo forthat stress but leave them other %*@*$ alone.

.. waits for someone to tell him to get a blog... I know its commin 2
roll.gif

on another note I was set up by someone I knew for 12+ years so yea I know the feeling of gettin burned by someone close to you.. them beans in your avy was
pimp.gif

Good for you my brotha sounds like they were doing you more harm than good....

My social life is ok but I'm mainly focused on school work and finding misses right so sometimes I put my friends on the backburner

Also remember you always got NT to turn to when your not feeling so hot homes

i know exactly what you mean. dudes that i used to chill with almost every other day, i havent talked to them in months.
just tonight a dude that i've known for 10 years and havent spoken to in months calls me and wants to chill, like everything is cool. i told im no and iguarantee i wont hear from him again for the rest of the year.
just focus on you and making your life what you want it to be.

Originally Posted by CjGenius368

eek.gif

Word, peep the avy too, tho. This dude wants to kill himself and *$#@.

Spoiler [+]
Everyone knows you shouldn't drink and roll at the same time
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Was that insensitive?
grin.gif

Ehh, I'm sorta in the same boat...I'm pretty content even though I don't really have a major social life, but I have a few good friends soas long as they're still around I think I'll be happy. It's quality not quantity when it comes to picking out your friends and who you want to keep"close".

i completely understand what your going thru op...no1 stays the same forever and ppl branch apart as they get older sometimes thats just how life is....keep yahead up

a thug changes
love changes
and best friends become strangers ~ nas

^^thas real talk
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

eek.gif

Spoiler [+]
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Was that insensitive?
grin.gif

laugh.gif
I used to pop an insane amount of pills and drank liters like nada. I got friends in drug rehab for life who tell me its a miracle im still alive. Ivepopped 17 pills in one day and was up for 3+ days. I used to do gum shots of coke to kill a liter of brandy in 10min so I wouldnt taste anything. Ive killed ahandle of vodka and popped 5 pills on a tuesday night cus there wasnt %##+ to do and ended up threatining my "friends" lives cus of the %##+ they didto me...

tired.gif
laugh.gif
You shouldnt drink or roll period
grin.gif

Drugs and alcohol are bad and they can damage our unborn children

Originally Posted by bbrroowwnnssuuggaarr

Weekend Girl wrote:

CjGenius368 wrote:

eek.gif

Spoiler [+]

tired.gif
laugh.gif

Was that insensitive?
grin.gif

laugh.gif
I used to pop an insane amount of pills and drank liters like nada. I got friends in drug rehab for life who tell me its a miracle im still alive. Ive
popped 17 pills in one day and was up for 3+ days. I used to do gum shots of coke to kill a liter of brandy in 10min so I wouldnt taste anything. Ive killed a
handle of vodka and popped 5 pills on a tuesday night cus there wasnt %##+ to do and ended up threatining my "friends" lives cus of the %##+ they did
to me...

there's no doubt in my mind your brain looks like:
ncc9d4.jpg

smh.gif
i know too many bay %!$%%+ like you

Originally Posted by yungchamp

i completely understand what your going thru op...no1 stays the same forever and ppl branch apart as they get older sometimes thats just how life is....keep ya head up

a thug changes
love changes
and best friends become strangers ~ nas

^^thas real talk
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

I feel you on that quote. I have a tee with the same lyrics. I can relate for sure but the thing is they didnt they change I did and they proved to me im theonly one who hasnt changed but still got my prioritys straight.

eek.gif

Spoiler [+]
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Was that insensitive?
grin.gif

laugh.gif
I used to pop an insane amount of pills and drank liters like nada. I got friends in drug rehab for life who tell me its a miracle im still alive. Ive popped 17 pills in one day and was up for 3+ days. I used to do gum shots of coke to kill a liter of brandy in 10min so I wouldnt taste anything. Ive killed a handle of vodka and popped 5 pills on a tuesday night cus there wasnt %##+ to do and ended up threatining my "friends" lives cus of the %##+ they did to me...

Not trying to be mean.. but you sound crazy as heck.. get better though my dude

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

Weekend Girl wrote:

CjGenius368 wrote:

eek.gif

Spoiler [+]

tired.gif
laugh.gif

Was that insensitive?
grin.gif

laugh.gif
I used to pop an insane amount of pills and drank liters like nada. I got friends in drug rehab for life who tell me its a miracle im still alive. Ive
popped 17 pills in one day and was up for 3+ days. I used to do gum shots of coke to kill a liter of brandy in 10min so I wouldnt taste anything. Ive killed a
handle of vodka and popped 5 pills on a tuesday night cus there wasnt %##+ to do and ended up threatining my "friends" lives cus of the %##+ they did
to me...

there's no doubt in my mind your brain looks like:
ncc9d4.jpg

smh.gif
i know too many bay %!$%%+ like you

Whats funny about that is my brain doesnt look like that. My homeys girls father worked for Stanford university and almost gave me her $ to enroll in thatschool cus I had the intelligence to pass and excell in that type of atmosphere but I chose to do what pleased me. Despite what you think im an educated younghispanic male...

eek.gif

Spoiler [+]
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Was that insensitive?
grin.gif

laugh.gif
I used to pop an insane amount of pills and drank liters like nada. I got friends in drug rehab for life who tell me its a miracle im still alive. Ive popped 17 pills in one day and was up for 3+ days. I used to do gum shots of coke to kill a liter of brandy in 10min so I wouldnt taste anything. Ive killed a handle of vodka and popped 5 pills on a tuesday night cus there wasnt %##+ to do and ended up threatining my "friends" lives cus of the %##+ they did to me...

Damn. My dude that +%#% is not healthy
smh.gif
I would not be bragging about that either
tired.gif
You're liable to be on some 'countdown to my deathbed' type+%#% like Amy Winehouse
grin.gif
My friend's roomate popped pills all summer and lost like 80 lbs, tho
smh.gif
eek.gif
It's a wrap for his vital organs and +%#%
tired.gif
Originally Posted by FlyNY

tired.gif
laugh.gif
You shouldnt drink or roll period
grin.gif

Drugs and alcohol are bad and they can damage our unborn children

I've adopted a very holistic lifestyle approach since conception
wink.gif

laugh.gif

I was going to go to a party with 9 of my friends, 7 guys and 2 girls. We were just gonna play some texas hold em and madden while watching transformers
laugh.gif
smh.gif
I didn't want to go because I have a essay due on monday along with 9 physiological reports...
smh.gif
smh but I'm not that mad.

Back
Top Bottom