Who has the best chicken wings?!?

wing nuts, wings and things, wing street, wing stop, or wing city?! my favorite so far is wing stop(in fullerton) and wing city( in westminster) anyone been toany other chicken wing place worth going to?

there's this spot in long beach when i use to live there off cherry ave right by a pawn shop and a donut store .... i just cant remember it but it was sogood.

kinda hood over there though.

Not saying they're the best but don't sleep on Kyochon
pimp.gif

if ur around the san fernando valley, hoagies n wings is a pretty good spot. its on ventura between cedros n van nuys. nice place to chillax.

man this bar i go to watch some of the big games called "south" in santa monica have these wings called "Bat Wings"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but if i can't make it out there then wing stop, wings n things, or wing cafe (on melrose)

Originally Posted by PhatPinoy033

if ur around the san fernando valley, hoagies n wings is a pretty good spot. its on ventura between cedros n van nuys. nice place to chillax.
They got one in West L.A. on La Cienega too. Back when I used to eat meat, me and my big bro would roll there for game food. They had amazingsandwiches too.

That place and Wing Stop were my favorites.

just went to WING CITY and tried a couple of more flavors, soo far ZESTY LEMON AND JALAPENO GARLIC was very good, who ever lives around bolsa grande highschool(westminster and bushard) you guys should stop by and try it out!

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

alondra hot wings
grin.gif
Naaaahhh.Wings are small and nasty. But they're pizza is
pimp.gif

Not saying they're the best but don't sleep on Kyochon
pimp.gif

Truth. They only have 2 flavors, but its bomb diggidy.

Wing Stop's Garlic Parmesan FTW! Their fries wit honey mustard =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anybody ever try Bon Chon? My co-worker swears its the best, but their rating on Yelp aint that impressive. Feedbackanyone?

i had buffalo wild wings (http://www.buffalowildwings.com/) out in the middle of nowhere past ontario mills lastweek...pretty good. their "blazin" wings had me crying, laughing, and sweating at the same time. they're no joke. tried "garlicparmesan," "spicy garlic," "blazin," "jerk chicken," and "mango habanero." all were good, the "mangohabanero" being the best, and the "blazin" being the worst, cause it was just too hot for me. since i'm out at westminster everyweekend...gotta try that wing city to see what's poppin.

wing stop for me cause one close to me in east la and the other mom and pop shops r one and done and out there of a drive

Back
Top Bottom