who has the best name? vol. according to urbandictionary

thadocta

Banned
1. omar 2117 up, 933 down
Strong, with honor, a leader. A middle eastern name given to someone who is loved by many, unique and a creator of new ideas. He also gets laid a lot and many women want him for the size of his cock.

Look Omar is here! Praise Omar for he is the best in the universe *******. He is such a badass!
amazing pimp awesome ******* badass

2. Omar 1183 up, 455 down
An intelligent, young, handsome, sweet, loving, kind, trustworthy guy
Omar Epps, Omar Muhammad

3. Omar 996 up, 613 down
means a big pimp that girls wana be wit and luv him he has an extraordinary big cok and peple can neva live without him, has skills in sports and is a born leader hu gets in to trouble, is a synonym to cool, ppl look up to and admire him
and hes like a chik magnet, no girl he nows hasnt had something wit him
"oy, dat dude ova dere hes so omar man hes so fuggiin cool"

6. Omar 143 up, 87 down
Sexy *** motha fuga , Never gives up when it comes to a girl he realy wants . He has big penis that every girl rides . He roles like a big boss . No one can be compared to the way he has sex . he will leave u with your mouth open . When u want your vagina wet ,, go to Omar .
omar

dam shut the thread down before it eem started

eh, i'll post again.
[table][tr][td]1.[/td][td]bryan[/td][td]2585  up1076  down[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]
the best person in the world. he's one in a million. he's polite, kind, thoughtful, and freaking hilarious. there is never going to be anyone like him. i love him more than any boy.

person one- 'hey are you hanging out with bryan today?' 

person two- 'hell yeah i am. he totally rocks.' 

person one- 'yeah...thats what i thought.
[/td][/tr][/table]

My name is a dope definition on urban dictionary!!

I'm not going to post it because its not NT friendly..

Last edited:
3. Aaron
Awesome, plain and simple. Considered by most to be almost godly in nature his **** is massive and his ability to pleasure women is legendary though only a few have experienced this righteous act of manlyness. They are known to be intellectual and breathtakingly handsome although shy at a first encounter. He has been hurt but due to his stubbornness he doesn't allow it to happen again. There was and will be only one. So don't **** with an Aaron, ever, and make sure you don't misspell this work of arts name wrong, like Erin. That would be hazardous to your health.

Girl 1: Can you believe I met that amazing guy last night?

Girl 2: No, I wish Brandon was an Aaron.

Girl 1: I know, and you wouldn't believe what he can do in the bed. *smiles*

Girl 2: *Angerly nods in agreement*

:wow: :pimp: :D :lol: :lol:

IN B4 Tyrone. :nerd:

Jonathan

The most amazing guy in the world. It is impossible not to fall in love with him. He will tell you how beautiful you are everyday, and even if you dont belive him, he will tell you anyways. He tends to be extremely cute and caring. He wont make you do anything you dont want, and is very understanding. He has a very cute smile, and is funny without trying. You will have a smile on your face everytime you are around him. When you leave his presence, you immediately want him back. He is on your mind 24/7. He creates these feelings in your chest that you do not know how to describe. In short, he is absolutely amazing, and falling in love with him, is the best thing that can possibly happen to you.[emoji]9829[/emoji]

Theres this guy who makes me feel so special. When I see him I get happy on the inside. He must be Jonathan.

Last edited:
Meh, I'll play

michael 20604 up, 5743 down
A very cool guy who makes everyone laugh. Once you meet him, you will want to be his friend right away. He is super cute and very good-looking. He has amazing taste...in music, clothes, food, everything. Every girl secretly wishes that he could be her boyfriend...mainly because he recently broke up with his girlfriend...mainly because everyone knows that he likes commitment...mainly because he is sweet and knows how to treat a girl...mainly because however strange and weird he may be, he's perfect. In his own little way, he is perfect.
Michael a very cool person.

Son of a ***** :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Tony 1154 up, 464 down

This is a noun used to describe a man with certain characteristics. These include mental and physical strength, the overwhelming desire to do the best he can in everything he does, including giving pleasure to his sexual partner, an over-sized penis and testicles, the ability to drink massive quantities of beer, and the total lack of fear in most situations.
"That guy Tony is a badass."

"Tony stole my girlfriend twice!"

"I heard one time Tony kicked Chuck Norris' ***!"
buy tony mugs & shirts
pimp genius stud badass ultrapimp
by tdoffing Jul 18, 2009 share this add a video

:smokin

dang you took my idea bro :frown:

10p69sk.png

Tony 1154 up, 464 down

This is a noun used to describe a man with certain characteristics. These include mental and physical strength, the overwhelming desire to do the best he can in everything he does, including giving pleasure to his sexual partner, an over-sized penis and testicles, the ability to drink massive quantities of beer, and the total lack of fear in most situations.
"That guy Tony is a badass."

"Tony stole my girlfriend twice!"

"I heard one time Tony kicked Chuck Norris' ***!"
buy tony mugs & shirts
pimp genius stud badass ultrapimp
by tdoffing Jul 18, 2009 share this add a video

View media item 267205

13339 up, 4830 down
Ultra cool, Usually hot or at least sort of cute. Awesome sense of style, music, and humor. Sexy, awesome kisser
Man, is Andrew cool. I wish I was him...

5766 up, 3270 down
the modern day superman, makes little asian kids cry by hitting them with pillows
Aaron: damn .....you owned me with a pillow andrew

1939 up, 492 down
A good Andrew is a rare type. He's very popular yet very secluded and has few close friends that he is very open to. He likes everyone and is disliked by almost none and rarely turns down a favor. An Andrew is not always hot but is always attractive, mainly for his quiet coolness and his looks. All girls want him. Andrew's are athletic, cautiosly dangerous, and funny. Those lucky enough to date Andrew will be the happiest girl ever. He's always faithful, kind, amazing in bed (or wherever you want him) because he's a sex god, and is intensely caring. He still owns a part of every girl he's been with. If Andrew is you're friend, he will always be. Andrew is always up for anything and loves to be constantly active. He has his moments of being a **** but apologises and forgives. He gets into crazy situations but gets out without a scratch and stays calm. He's almost always got a plan and is great at on-the-spot thinking. He's very smart but not in a nerd way and is very good at everything he does yet doesn't often admit his talents. He's got great taste in music and dresses differently but its still cool. He's always full throttle until he feels like crashing, then he will sleep where he falls. Andrew doesn't care what people think of him because he and everyone that knows him knows he is immortal and godlike but rarely looks down on others. That's because Andrew is a god and is the most awesome person you can ever have the honour of meeting and is unforgettable.

Pretty spot on

ian 3910 up, 1565 down
code for a hot guy. cannot be used in the case of females.
oh my god emma, ian at 3 o'clock!

Ian 3215 up, 1298 down
The kind of guy that will set your entire house on fire if he gets bored.
I wanted to get out of her house because Ian was over there.

ian 1610 up, 385 down
Ians are generally very intelligent, mentally gifted people. They can think on a much higher level than the average person. Ians are silly, quiet guys. They can be very funny when they talk. They only talk when they feel that its needed, and only if they think its worth spending the time saying it. An easy going guy, doesn't take much to make him happy and he laughs at almost everything. A pacifist, fairly easy to pick on but if he takes it personally he will retaliate strongly. A very determined individual, he will set high goals and make sure he achieves them. Ians try to become friends with everybody, he doesn't like having enemies. He doesn't like picking sides among peer disputes. Ians don't mind awkward silences if you are with them, even if you aren't talking with him and it is quiet, don't take it uncomfortably. **** size is in the high end of average sizes, about 7 8 inches.

I'll allow it. :lol:

Last edited:
Apparently i do :pimp:

Abel
This is a difficult name to define because it defies many boundaries of human perception, let alone various languages. One of the closest translations that experts give is God or many other variations of that general idea.
Other definitions are thought to be:
Tao
Chi
The Great Spirit
Chuck Norris
Energy
Infinity
Sublime
ect
Despite the fact that various names have been pinned to Abel, its seems that all of the above examples (including that of God)cannot even withstand the magnitude of Abel.
The reason this name continues to elude even the brightest of human minds is that the idea of Abel cannot possibly exist in a dimensional state. Abel is so powerful, it defies all laws of this or any other universe. Recent studies have shown that people who have attempted to comprehend this name have either disappeared, died spontaneously, or driven themselves into a pertinent state of insanity and/or catatonia. One common belief is that Abel is possibly the grounds on which everything and nothing is based. It seems to surpass the idea of infinity. Quantum physicists report that this Abel is Everything and Nothing. It or He is said to have unexplainable connections with the String and Superstring Theories as Abel resonates within every single layer of the multi-dimensional complex and yet still exists beyond that point which is where scientists have lost the trail. Various theologists and spiritual leaders believe that Abel is one who is, as ..

Usually referred to "big guy" for their huge size. Can easily chill wit dat and are liked by many.
Example A: damn Abel yo **** be bigggg
Example B: damn **** of yours Abel is bigg

1.) A person who is willing to diligently handle a task.
2.) The second son of Adam and Eve. The son who offered a gift to God, and this gift was better than his brother's gift.
Levani: But who can handle this?
Abel: You know I can do it.

I am your god :pimp:

1. kurt 1154 up, 526 down
A pimp *** individual who is in bed with three women at this very moment. We must get undressed now. Talk to you later.
I'm a pimp *** mother.
buy kurt mugs & shirts
by Hernia Aug 27, 2003 share this add a video

2. Kurt 702 up, 356 down
Cool, nice guy. Tied to the great Kurt Cobain, and is extremely respectable.
You a really are a Kurt.
buy kurt mugs & shirts
by Fonethical Apr 11, 2004 share this add a video

3. Kurt 442 up, 199 down
An absolute mad dude.
All Girls wanna be with him, all guys wanna be him.

Girl 1: Did you just see kurt?
Girl 2: OMG OMG OMG He just winked at me *Faints*
*Ambulance Arrives*
Paramedic: What happened here?
Girl 1: That guy over there just winked at her and she fainted.
Paramedic: That guy right there? *points at kurt*
Girl 1: YES!
Paramedic: Wow, isnt he dreamy, what a kurt. *Faints*
buy kurt mugs & shirts
kurt awesome mad dude kurtis kurty king jock
by Kurtis101 Mar 1, 2009 share this add a video

4. Kurt 309 up, 85 down
Kurt is the most amazing dude you shall ever meet! He is like WAY uber talented. This dude can make amazing music on like any instrument. He has like really and i mean REALLY blue eyes and awesome brown hair. He is REALLY gorgeous inside AND out. He is smart, but is really silly. He can make anyone laugh. Even if you are sitting there trying so hard not to laugh, he will say something random and you will be forced to laugh. He is insanely charismatic, epic beyond all standards, and very lovable. If you don't love him then you just are not a generally nice nor happy person. This Kurt loves family guy and south park, so he loves to laugh. He makes the worst situations great, and the best situations even better than they were to begin with. If you haven't met him yet, i suggest you try to find him. If you have, don't lose whatever relation you have with him. And if you left him, then you are beyond being an idiot. SO yeah... he is simply amazing. END OF STORY! :smile:
Kurt is super-fantab-ulisticly-beyond-spectacular!
buy kurt mugs & shirts
kurt kurty amazing smart epic
by ThatOneKiddo! :smile: Apr 20, 2010 share this add a video

5. Kurt 347 up, 133 down
Kurt is a finely crafted individual with many tremendous qualities. Perhaps the most noticeable of these qualities is Kurt's moral code, which he cannot deny. Acutely aware of his own ephemeral nature, and bound by his ethics, Kurt attempts to optimize every moment he can in making the world a better place.
Donor A: Yah know, donating blood sure does make me feel good about myself.

Donor B: I know, but we're no Kurts!

both laugh

Donor A: Yeah, gotta love Kurt!
buy kurt mugs & shirts
good-samaritan do-gooder workaholic work-ethic nice
by Mr. Microphone Jun 18, 2009 share this add a video

6. kurt 466 up, 309 down
see "pimp"
pimpin **** (or xerax)
buy kurt mugs & shirts
by anonymous Feb 6, 2003 share this add a video

7. Kurt 163 up, 103 down
Drop-dead gorgeous. My god!

The name of an irresistible blonde babe so divinely attractive Aphrodite herself must have sculpted him out of pure f****** gold, charm and sex-appeal.
I can't take my eyes off of you Kurt... Can I please just touch you?
buy kurt mugs & shirts
dreamy hunk meow provocative scruffy
by xoncm Feb 2, 2010 share this add a video

1. kevin 15004 up, 7925 down
basicilly a kid with a huge d**k. looks great, smells great, and all the ladies want him. great at sports also. great sense of humor.
Gee i am so jealous of Kevin, with three girls around his arm.

How is kevin good looking and smart at the same time?.

2. kevin 6146 up, 3556 down
a male that performs great intercourse on a female

the other night my boyfriend performed "kevin" on me

3. Kevin 5248 up, 2827 down
An amazing guy who is so funny, and wonderful. Someone who can brighten anyone's day no matter how sad they are. He's sweet, and handsome. He can be sarcastic but he gets it from me, well some of it. He gets scared of nonscary things, and he has an amazing sense of style with wicked hair to accompany it. His smile is adorable, and his laugh is too. He smells like heaven, even though I don't know the exact name of the cologne he uses. I can pretty much say that I'm in love with this guy, entirely. His name means more to me than it would to anyone else, and I'm pretty sure of that.

Wow, Kevin is such a great guy.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :nthat:

Michelle the most amazing people ever :wink:

[table][tr][td]Michelle[/td][td]629  up221  down[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]
Michelle is simply the most incredible, amazing, wonderful creation that the universe will ever produce. She is unique and is obviously from another world 
Combine intelligence, humour, courage, toughness, sensitivity, creativity, perseverance, sensuality, honesty and wisdom with the biggest heart imaginable and that is Michelle! 
Her astounding physical loveliness is only eclipsed by the beauty that radiates from within her

Add a laugh that infects the world and you know why Michelle stands alone among women.

Person 1: I just met a woman like no other.

Person 2: Ahh! That's Michelle!

[table][tr][td]Michelle[/td][td]519  up209  down[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]
Gorgeous girl, great in bed and the perfect person to have a relationship with.Person with a perfect body expecially where the eyes are always attracted to. Generally comes with a crazy family but its worth not worriing about it because she's AWESOME in bed.

Look at that Michelle! He is so lucky to have her! 

She's such a Michelle. Im so lucky!
[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Troy
Has a abnormally HUGE PENIS ranging 24-36 inches. Always drowning in *****. Doesn't take **** from no one and does not have CROTCH ROT! Also a beast at everything he does especially in the sack. Ladies can cook eggs and bacon on his eight pack then get down on him and ride him like a roller coaster. The only thing hes says is "BEND OVER *****" and everyone replies HELL YA!

:pimp: brotha is livin large :pimp:

[table][tr][td]
attractive male; sexy,smart, well-dressed, damn near perfect in every possible way

Damn! That guy is sexy as hell! Yeah he's a lamar
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Only the coolest most awesome guy in all of history the solar system all galaxies and I think ill go there...

OUR EXPANDING UNIVERSE

If you see or hear of one of these rare breed of human.
They will be extremely good looking.
In most cases black.
Very Cool,handsome, smart, muscular (all you need in a guy)

So in summary If you find one hug him till he calls you a batty man or s***. Cause you will never get another chance.

Oh look its a lamar

wow look at that hunky fella

I want him now

Hope he is single
[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]
(v.) to Lamar someone is to place your index finger under their boob or manboob and lift up while simultaneously saying "Lamar"

There are variations of the Lamar, such as the Jamal.

"Dude, I totally just Lamared that chick!"
[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]
term for an *******, jerk, dickhead, etc.

can u beleive david when on a date with my girlfriend?? what a lamar, SMH!!
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
spanish for "to carry a first aid kit"

Juan quiere lamar para el equipo
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
A man's "nether region"; a penis.

"Lamar's itchin' for some action today, baby!"
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
thristy *** *****.
more than a lame

look at dusty buddy thirsty ***, that ***** is a lamar.
[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom